SMP - Accepted YungBruhSavedMe SMP minecraft server staff application.

Nekomancer

Donor
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? (Please also give any alt accounts, and if you're applying for our TTT server, your Steam ID.)

YungBruhSavedMe (i'm a donor so i have my nick set to Nekomancer in the server but my minecraft name is YungBruhSavedMe)

What timezone do you live in?

(GMT+3)

How many hours have you played on the server for?

At this moment 11 hours and growing fast.

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?

As much as i can, i spend atleast 5+ hours on the server a day and i can spend even more (up to 10 hours a day) if needed since minecraft is my main game.

What prior staffing experience do you have?
(It is not mandatory and it is not a problem if you do not have any.)

On minecraft sadly none, but that's why i am applying, so i can learn new stuff and adapt even more to the server, help out the server, other staff team members and the players.

What do you think the role entails?

It entails helping other players, helping your fellow staff members, and the server. It also entails that you are not biased towards anyone, and are always happy to help under any circumstances to those in need.

Why do you want to be a staff member?

So i can help other people, help the server grow and generally to help the server be a nice and accepting place to everyone.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?

Well, i can be online for a long time every single day since like i said, minecraft is my main game so i spend alot of time on it, and i'm tolerant towards all people, always happy to help, under any circumstances.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?

If i did not know what to do i would ask for help from other staff members that have more experience than me and learn so next time it happens i would know what to do.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?

Well, i'm 19 years old and been playing minecraft ever since i was 9, that's the only thing i can think of that i should say here ?

Please list your references:
(For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory, must be a current Moderator+ on EscapeRestart!)

Unfortunately i do not have any references as of now but i've been told that they are not 100% needed so i decided to apply anyways. ?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I've seen you online a lot and you're very active with talking to people and helping, I'd love to see you added to the staff team!

+1

Reactions: Hex

Implacity

Donor
Reaction score
I've seen you online and active whenever I log in, also seen you help in chat numerous times. Would be a good addition to the staff team

Reactions: Hex

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Thanks for applying neko! Your application is great, and whenever I see you on you are always talking and helping out people. I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team, so I'm gonna go ahead and put you on a week trial. Please DM me on discord for further instructions. Hex#9921

On Trial