Accepted Youtube/Twitch/Media Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
This would be a page, not a thread, where gaming content submitted by the community members would be posted by admins/mods.

The content would have to be made by that person. For instance, the Buildbox video that I made awhile back or TTT/Starbound/etc gameplay from other players.
Then I noticed that you guys had Advertisers as a proposed rank. Twitch/Steam players can /probably/ advertise. So have community members that stream on Twitch/Steam and embed their streams or link to their media page.

Finding people to submit actual content on a weekly basis might be a problem, initially, but if there's enough and if it receives good feedback by the community then maybe more people will want to submit content.

EDIT: This would be a media page on the forums.

Last edited:

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I really kind of like this idea. There is a definite need for it and I think it would find enough support to deem itself useful. But as you said it might be a issue finding people who were willing to add content to it on a decently consistent basis. Though if we could it would be a huge plus.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I really kind of like this idea. There is a definate need for it and I think it would find enough support to deem itself useful. But as you said it might be a issue finding people who were willing to add content to it on a decently consistent basis. Though if we could it would be a huge plus.
There is a definate need for it and I think it would find enough support to deem itself useful.
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

ON A RELATED NOTE, I think a YouTube page of some sorts would be a good way to get ourselves out there. That being said we'd need people to create content, though I am sure there are plenty of talented people here who may be willing!

Will consider for sure.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

ON A RELATED NOTE, I think a YouTube page of some sorts would be a good way to get ourselves out there. That being said we'd need people to create content, though I am sure there are plenty of talented people here who may be willing!

Will consider for sure.
Can't say a lot about my spelling. Atleast I get the message across. ;P

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I mean, back when JtE was around and we had events. I was one of the main people recording them and uploading to youtube. I also did the same thing for AoD, some regular rounds and some event rounds. These recordings were already known of ahead of time as well, and were "semi" successful i want to say??

But then either events stopped/server died/i got busy/switched computers thus my recording software couldnt be transfered over since i paid for it specifically for that comp. (yes many paid software depending on the package you buy only allow download on 1 single computer)

Since then i have new software and a slightly upgraded computer, so i could most definitely get back on this.

Excepted

Reaction score
Isn't twitch integrated with MC now? I think if you connect your twitch and press F6 it starts recording. It would be great if a few members had regular live streams on ER.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Isn't twitch integrated with MC now? I think if you connect your twitch and press F6 it starts recording. It would be great if a few members had regular live streams on ER.
Yes twitch and MC are integrated. However, if you're a derp like me, bought minecraft pretty much the day it became available, and no longer use the email that it was associated with you're screwed. You need that email to link up the two, and you cannot change email that is connected with your account unless you like call up MC support or something and beg them to change it. meh

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Excepted

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Yes twitch and MC are integrated. However, if you're a derp like me, bought minecraft pretty much the day it became available, and no longer use the email that it was associated with you're screwed. You need that email to link up the two, and you cannot change email that is connected with your account unless you like call up MC support or something and beg them to change it. meh
Or you be like me (who did the same thing xD) and just run this in the background: https://obsproject.com/

Reactions: TubaRiver

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I'm currently working out issues with Fraps (I seem to be using something outdated and I'll have my dad help me with this next week), but when I can finally get on with recording, I'll kind of be semi-independent in that, no one will be in any team with me, but at the same time, everyone interested in participating in this will be part of the team.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I have a good internet speed so I might be able to stream.

I was thinking about streaming in the first place, I got music set up and software too so I'll probably be able to stream.

Reactions: Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.