Accepted Your pal, Sal's, moderator application!

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Your Pal Sal’s Moderator Application[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Account Name (including alternate accounts)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]SalientGorilla [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]19[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Timezone[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]BST[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Staff References[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mulbery, Friendy, Plive and Miyako [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Previous staff experience[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]BuildBox - 3 Years[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]AoD - 3 Years[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Original A&T - 2 Years[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What do you think the role entails?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I believe that the role of Moderator on Create is not only someone that keeps the server running smoothly, but also someone that gives out information or shows them examples to help the players of Create better their building abilities to go on and produce structures at their very best abilities.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What sets you apart from other applicants?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] I would say my dedication, knowledge of the server and most importantly, the love for this server. The dedication I have for this server has already gotten me well over 4500 hours of staffing and lets be honest, very very few can say that. I staffed BuildBox/Create when it was at it's peak and at it's low, but I never gave up. I wanted to see this server thrive and as an operator, I can hand on heart say I done as much as I could within my powers, commands and information to give to the players. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I’m going to be a bit rusty on some of the CoreProtect commands however, it won’t take me more than a few hours to learn them again since I just need a quick reminder.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Additional/final notes[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I’d like to thank the people who referenced me and I’d like to thank you for taking your time to read my application.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4601

Goodness, you're overqualified. xD

You're a lovely and approachable guy, and I'd love to have you on board. You have my +1. Good luck! =D

• Thank You
Reactions: SalientGorilla

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think it is without a doubt that I give you a -1, for starters you're too friendly and always devoting your time to helping players, and as un-biased as I can say, you were by far the best staffing operator of Buildbox so I am denying this application because we don't want your experience here soz

+3

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
I think it is without a doubt that I give you a -1, for starters you're too friendly and always devoting your time to helping players, and as un-biased as I can say, you were by far the best staffing operator of Buildbox so I am denying this application because we don't want your experience here soz

+3
I rate this: oh no :'(