your own timeonline

fredmandood

Reaction score
I understand that there has been some trouble with the /timeonline command and people abusing it to see if someone is just hiding, but there has been an even bigger issue that has surfaced. People can't see their own time that they've spent on the server. I think there should be a /timeonline command to see your own time, and not be allowed to see others. It's also unfair at the moment because only the people on the /board can see what their times are.

bullseye2000

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, maybe only Trusted+ can see others timeonline. But isn't it getting fixed so that we can see our own time-online again?

iMaarten6

Reaction score
I am also a bit upset that I cannot see my own /timeonline anymore. I would be greatful if we could get it back in some way.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Seriously? People have been abusing it to see "hidden" ops? There is this loophole called /board timeonline 20 which alot of ops are on. I for one never even thought or knew about using this command like this to see hidden people :3... Now by the time someone goes through every single staff member twice to see if they are online odds are someone else is gonna log in that wasn't.

I don't see what the big issue with this is unless someone was trying to break the rules.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillingworth
D

DarkHender

I like this idea that game into my head -beware I am very tired at the moment- : The idea that players can only see other player's or only their own timeonline, trusteds can only see other trusteds and players and then ops see themselves and lower ranks and the same goes higher for the upper ranks and blah.
Sounds like a good idea in my head. -Took a lot of effort to write- xD

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I like this idea that game into my head -beware I am very tired at the moment- : The idea that players can only see other player's or only their own timeonline, trusteds can only see other trusteds and players and then ops see themselves and lower ranks and the same goes higher for the upper ranks and blah.
Kind of like with other commands such as /mute, good idea Darky :D

Sravi

Reaction score
I like the idea of a Rank-Bounded timeonline as Jessica said. That would solve the current /timeonline bug. The problem only then remains of /board timeonline. The only way I can think of is simply removing Controller+'s from all boards. After all, they are only for bragging rights, and controllers and directors already get to brag all they want just for their rank :p

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Sorry but this is stupid, I think everyone should be able to view others activity on the server regardless of the rank. Just simply rework it so timeonline is not continuously changing and updates upon log on.

fredmandood

Reaction score
Can we reach an agreement on this issue soon because I keep seeing people on the server saying things like, "they STILL have the /timeonline at cont+??" ...