Your (minecraft) House thread

JtTorso

Reaction score
Dat house looks awesome
It's not nearly as spectacular as in the inside, It was a mountain with a giant rectangular chunk taken out and a hole in the side, so I made that the three rooms, then I build everything else around it, I'm needing to finish the tower, also the part with the grass is my greenhouse, top floor with the tower is my helipad (I had the zeppelin mod) the level with the giant mushroom is my natural floor (connects to greenhouse) and the other floors have no specified theme to them, I'll post a more in depth picture maybe later.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
fenna you are lucky. i traveled for 10 minutes by AIR SPRINTING in CREATIVE mode and didnt find any villages.
(and yes, i had generate structures on)

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score

My old shelter on the vanilla server, got griefed back in the old days. Was found to be "Captura" family's shelter. I unfortunately haven't got no pictures of the village we had behind that little woody piece of creature everyone was running out from.

matthewson45

Reaction score

My old shelter on the vanilla server, got griefed back in the old days. Was found to be "Captura" family's shelter. I unfortunately haven't got no pictures of the village we had behind that little woody piece of creature everyone was running out from.
I may remember that. Was that before the other big manor was burned down. Or did you recreate that?

Reaction score
The front :D

Zoomed in on the house, it has a face :D

Zoomed in on the first picture, fence doors used as windows >_>
I thought it was pretty appealing. By the way, left ctrl for zooms.

Small cozy house on an island. Not much to the back, it's a cliff... hanger. See what I did there? :p

EDIT: No really, it's just a cliff...

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score

hey i'm on the picture :D

damn griefers ruined that house :(

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
dw about it @Gamer_740. you use [.spoiler] text here [./spoiler]
do that except without the dots. also under the help section it tells ya how to use all that cool forums stuff.

Dean123456789

Reaction score
Hmm, I have been playing on a single player world while I am banned from the SMP server.

Here is my house :3