Your guide to the spawn and store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Okay I felt like making a quick guide for the spawn/store area. Okay so here it goes.

Spawn
Upon entry to RoF (As long as it is not your first time) you will see the portal to a map directly in front of you. To your left is the Tutorial rooms. Behind you will be the upcoming King of the Ladder arena (Release date will be determined) To your right is the first part of the store, the player area.

BOTTOM STORE

Player Store
Every player can acces this part of the store which includes items and the path to the first rank Crafter (ranks will be discussed later in the guide) Okay so items and prices in the player area are as follows
Door-1 cookie
Chest-1 cookie
Bookcase-1 cookie
White wool-1 cookie
Fudge-1 cookie
Fish-1 cookie
Wheat-1 cookie
Melon-1 cookie
Apple-2 cookies
Ladder-1 cookie
Painting-1 cookie
C. Bench-1 cookie
Furnace-1 cookie
Wood sword-1 cookie
Wood axe-1 cookie
Wood pick-1 cookie
Wood Shovel-1 cookie

Crafter Store
When the crafter rank is achieved you will have access to the crafting area. Which includes 1 Enderchest, 30 Furnaces, and 5 crafting tables. Items in this area are as follows. Cratfers will also have the abililty to visit the next ranking stone. That of which is Apprentice.
Sponge-25 cookies
Pumpkin-2 cookies
Flint-1 cookie
Feather-1 cookie
S. Brick-2 cookies
Iron Door-2 cookies
Coal-2 cookies
Bonemeal-3 cookies
Redstone-2 cookies

Apprentice Store
Apprentice is the next rank, it has access to another section in the spawn called the Armory. This area includes all iron, gold and stone tools excluding hoes. It also has access to the next rank stone for Journeyman.

This does now contain a special item. That is the-Pumpkin of Loden-15 cookies- this pumpkin has Aqua Affinity I and Respiration III enchanted on it.

Iron Sword-58 cookies
Iron Shovel-29 cookies
Iron Pick-86 cookies
Iron axe-86 cookies
Gold Sword-23 cookies
Gold Shovel-12 cookies
Gold Pick-35 cookies
Gold Axe-35 cookies
Stone Sword-1 cookie
Stone Shovel-1 cookie
Stone Pick-1 cookie
Stone Axe-1 cookie
Leather Hide-10 cookies

Rank up hall.
Directly by the rank up hall is a free writing utensil station. The rank up stones are located to the right of the store. There are 6 rank stones. In order they are: Crafter, Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, Master, and then Grandmaster. Each rank recieves a different amount of cookies per round increasing with ranks.
Player=1-30 cookies
Crafter=31-60 cookies
Apprentice=61-100 cookies
Journeyman=100-150 cookies
Expert=150-200 cookies
Master=200-250 cookies
Grandmaster=250-300 cookies
Prices for the ranks are as follows
Crafter-250 cookies
Apprentice-1000 cookies
Journeyman-3500 cookies
Expert-7000 cookies
Master-15000 cookies
Grandmaster-30000 cookies

Library
Have you ever wanted a place to read player written books? Well look no further! Behind the portal to maps is the library. Any players that wish to write a book can submit it to a Controller+ for review and if it gets accepted they will buy it from you (Yes for cookies). Any more information about the library can be found here courtesy of Sploorky.

SECOND FLOOR
On the way up the stairs all players will see the Dye Closet to their left. In this closet it contains all dyes. The bonemeal, cactus spleen and, Monkey droppings are the only ones not worth 1 cookie. Bonemeal is 3 cookies as is cactus spleen. Monkey droppings are 4 cookies. Continuing up the stairs will get you to a door leading to the upper store.

UPPER STORE
This store is for journeyman and higher. It contains entrances (which are yet to be made) to the experts' home located to the left. The masters' home located to the right. Then the Grandmasters' home located behind the lava fountain which is directly in-front of you.

Journeyman's Focus

You can now buy a warp to this shop, it is called /jmf and will take you to the shop entrance. The cost is 875 Cookies buy it by right clicking the sign.

The first part of the Journeyman's room is an area that has brewing available. There is an infinite source of water for all your brewing needs. Continuing into the rest of the room, directly in front of you will be an enchantment table giving you all your basic enchantment options. There are many items available for purchase in this section of the store and they are as follows.
Leather Helmet-39 Cookies
Gold Helmet-68 Cookies
Iron Helmet-144 Cookies
Leather Leggings-68 Cookies
Gold Leggings-95 Cookies
Iron Leggings-202 Cookies
Leather Chestplate-77 Cookies
Gold Chestplate-108 Cookies
Iron Chestplate-230 Cookies
Leather Boots-39 Cookies
Gold Boots-54 Cookies
Iron Boots-115 Cookies
Redstone Dust-1 Cookie
Blaze Powder-95 Cookies
Spider Eye-30 Cookies
Minecart Railing-2 Cookies
Minecart-8 Cookies
Powered Railing-4 Cookies
Magical Elixir- 100 Cookies
Saddle-1,000 Cookies
Enchanted Emerald-200 Cookies
Bone-2 Cookies
Arrow-1 Cookie
Cake-4 Cookies

Expert's home

You can now buy a warp to this shop, it is called /dwelling and will take you to the enchantment tables. The cost is 1750 Cookies buy it by right clicking the sign.

Upon entry to the Expert's home (Located to the left of the journeyman's focus) you will be present with two areas to your left an area in front of you and some stairs. Directly in front of you there is two enchantment tables offering mediocre enchantments. On the upper floor you will find (to the right) an area with a few furnaces, a crafting table, two anvils, and a few brewing stations available for your free use in this room is also an enderchest for easy storage. Also on the upper floor you will see an Enderportal for easy access to the map from your current location. Now for the items...

Book and Quill-Free
Slimeball-3 Cookies
Pumpkin Pie-25 Cookies
Enderpearl-30 Cookies
Potato-2 Cookies
Carrot-35 Cookies
Compass-57 Cookies
Clock-40 Cookies
Note Block-10 Cookies
Piston-10 Cookies
Redstone Lamp-10 Cookies
Stone Plate-1 Cookie
Tripwire Hook-1 Cookie
Lever-1 Cookie
Stone Button-1 Cookie
Redstone Torch-1 Cookie
Redstone Dust-1 Cookie
Redstone Repeater-5 cookies
Potion of Weakness-125 Cookies
Potion of Slowness-100 Cookies
Potion of Healing-130 Cookies
Potion of Vision-60 Cookies
Potion of Swiftness-40 Cookies
Potion of Cloaking-170 Cookies
Potion of Regen-115 Cookies
Potion of Strength-150 Cookies
Potion of Fire Res-130 Cookies
Potion of Poison-75 Cookies
Potion of Harming-145 Cookies

On the upper floor all but two discs are available for the price of 750 Cookies expect "wait" which is 1500 cookies the other being 11 which is not in the store.

Master's Temple

You can also now purchases a warp to get to this shop. The specific shop is the head store. Type /temple to go here although it does cost 3750 cookies buy it by right clicking the sign.

Upon entry to the Master's Temple (located to the right of the Journeyman's Focus) you will be faced with a circular staircase going either right or left with in the center is a lava fountain and a beacon. Directly in front of you upon exiting the staircase is a portal room which contains anvils, an enderchest, many a furnace, some crafting tables, and numerous brewing stands (there is no water bring your own). As for the stores they are to your left, right, and directly behind you for reference from exiting stairs. Now for the items being sold they will be listed in order from left shop, right shop, then back shop.

As a note in the enchantment room (to the right) it contains an enchantment table that provides the ranks ups to 30.
Potion and Alchemy ingredients:
Weakness II- 188 Cookies
Healing II- 195 Cookies
Speed II- 60 Cookies
Regeneration II- 173 Cookies
Strength II- 225 Cookies
Fire Resistance- 195 Cookies
Poison II- 113 Cookies
Harming II- 218 Cookies
Gunpowder- 50 Cookies
Glistering Melon- 45 Cookies
Magma Cream- 80 Cookies
Ghast Tear- 120 Cookies
Nether Wart- 125 Cookies
Blaze Rod- 170 Cookies
Fermented Spider Eye- 50 Cookies

Enchanted Books:
Fortune I- 500 Cookies
Looting I- 500 Cookies
Blast Protection I- 450 Cookies
Projectile Protection I- 450 Cookies
Thorns I- 500 Cookies
Sharpness I- 450 Cookies
Silk Touch I- 650 Cookies
Fire Aspect I- 375 Cookies
Unbreaking I- 600 Cookies
Flame I- 250 Cookies
Feather Falling I-300 Cookies
Efficiency I- 475 Cookies
Infinity I- 1000 Cookies
Aqua Affinity I-100 Cookies
Respiration I- 100 Cookies
BoA (Bane of Anthropods) I- 175 Cookies
Knockback I- 225 Cookies
Punch I-150 Cookies
Power I-150 Cookies
Smite I- 200 Cookies
Protection I- 500 Cookies
Fire Protection I- 600 Cookies

Items and Skulls:
Diamond Helm- 1,013 Cookies
Diamond Chestplate- 1,620 Cookies
Diamond Greaves- 1,418 Cookies
Diamond Boots- 810 Cookies
Diamond Sword- 405 Cookies
Diamond Axe- 608 Cookies
Diamond Pickaxe- 608 Cookies
Diamond Shovel- 203 Cookies

The warp is located in here

Skulls:
Steve Skull- 500 Cookies
Zombie Skull- 1,000 Cookies
Creeper Skull- 1,000 Cookies
Ogarci Skull-20,000 Cookies
Dirtcake Skull-20,000 Cookies
Trngl Skull- 10,000 Cookies
BrickWolf Skull-10,000 Cookies
Sploorky Skull-7,500 Cookies
Ronaldo Skull- 7,500 Cookies
Deadlock Skull- 5,000 Cookies
Malcovent Skull- 5,000 Coookies
Marnixxie Skull- 5,000 Cookies (Skulls)
GmK Skull- 5,000 Cookies

As a final note on this section. The Master's Temple is the LAST SHOP. That means that nothing will be sold inside of the Grandmaster's Sanctum.

GRANDMASTER'S SANCTUM TO BE ADDED WHEN REVEALED!

W

Wimali

LSMP needs to be RoF. Also, a new item got added to the apprentice area called the 'Pumpking of Loden' which has Respiration III and Aqua Affinity I. It currently costs 15 cookies.

• Agree
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
As most of you have seen there is a new lobby coming up. As such this thread will be deleted upon release and reconstructed into a newer form. So for now this thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.