Your first game and your history.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
I believe the first game I played was Disney's Extremely Goofy Skateboarding. I don't remember much from it. I do remember playing as Goofy and Max (Mainly Goofy) and that one day it broke. Man, I miss playing that game.

Reaction score
I was like.. 6 years old

We had a Sega Master System with this game in the memory. Later on we managed to get cartridges of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker and Alex Kidd in Miracle World, but this was the first game I've ever played. I remember watching Sonic on TV, and this game was amazing because I could play as my favorite character.

Still one of my favorites.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I do remember playing pc games like reader rabbit and that tommy turtle thing... but that doesn't change that I played those at about age four or five, while I have been playing Mario Party 64 since I was 3 and OoT probably even earlier.

God, that game was literally the first game to scare me in any way. I was decent at it (or at least, the first three dungeons in it), but, god... it was so scary back then...

...Like seriously, I didn't even draw the Master Sword in that game until midway through 8th grade because I was so deathly afraid of -------------------------------------------------
|
|
|
V

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
God I was going through plenty of games that I played my childhood days, but I'm pretty sure the absolute first was this (This was my favorite game by far back then):

Remember the days when I got the original Playstation for my Birthday when it was relatively new back then. God those days were great.

THIS GAME ON THE PS1 WAS ALSO BY FAR MY FAVORITE:

Peter24

Reaction score
First game title in general:
First SNES Title:
Favorite SNES Title:
First Playstation Title:
Favorite Playstation Title:
First PC Title:

Favorite PC title is of course Startopia:

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
WELL...

Earliest game I can remember actively play would be:

My FAVORITE GameCube game though is without a doubt, not even a question...

On ze Gameboy, the first game I can remember for it and my favorite as well is Space Invaders.