Your Favorite beta server and why.

Pizzamoves

Reaction score
I have no idea where to put this, so I thought that this would be appropriate here. I want to take notice of what us players like. (maybe even send data to Gmk?) Anywho, I came to take poll on what servers you guys liked.
I personally liked the temporary server. The problem with most servers that I've noticed with the servers, may be a pro, but the servers are to complicated. Not the actual meat of the servers (most of the time), but just to play on it. For example, let's take the server before primadoria. It was grand, magnificent (the spawn was as far as I can remember,) but to get on, you had to build a decent house. It took a little while to get an admin to approve your house. I prefer a server where you can enter a security code online, and play. It saves admin's time, and our time.
Another reason why primodoia was not the best server was because It was complex. There was so much to intake for a new player. I prefer something that is simple, with a few plugins (towns, shops, economy, etc.) It makes it very easy for a new player to go with the flow, if you know what I mean. It also makes it easy to make plugins work. In primodoria, there were so many plugins, It would take weeks for the plugins to be up to date.
This thread is more meant for the old people on this server, not some newbie saying, (OMG I WANTS A GUN SHOOTING SERVER WITH MAPS 2 KILL!!!1!!!.)
I really just want your opinion to see which server you like.
Cheers,
Pizza

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
You should probably put a vote/poll option up as well.

Personally, my favourite Blocktopia Full game (not Beta anymore ;D) would be Solitude by far. I love that feel of the fact that the scales can tip at any moment. You get to experience that... lonely feeling that you get sometimes in Single Player, but you know that you are not alone, which makes it terrifyingly good. :3 And this new city map is da bomb.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Well, I'm struggling between A&T and AOD, but I would say A&T. Because it has many fun maps that players can play on together, and it offers a bigger variety of options.
AOD is a lot of fun but it has only PvP, which A&T also has + other adventure etc. maps.
Solitude is last, because I am always alone and cannot find anyone. Not to mention getting rads all the time and losing armor, but I have to run from mobs too. I like team games much more.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
SMP V3.

Goodness I've mentioned it on like 3 threads over a course of less than 2 days >_>

BUT IT'S SO TRUE.

Now, I joined Blocktopia back during SMP V2, but that was when I didn't have premium. SMP V3 came along a bit after I got Minecraft Beta, and like I've also said when I've mentioned SMP V3 previously, it was the greatest server I had ever been on. Despite it really just being a slightly vanilla-ish survival server, I looked around before, and could never find one quite as awesome. It was just like playing vanilla Minecraft with other people and some plug-ins to enhance the experience, and you could do (almost) anything. There was more freedom, more fun, and less risk if you were living out in the wilderness on your own, and you could have smaller towns and civilizations with more control over their population, because it was smaller and less confusing.

Numberplay

Reaction score
currently AoD, but i can count the list of still running servers that i played on my hands.
-AoD
-A&T
-Primordia :p
-VoxelBox (I wanted to try VoxelSniper but when I saw how many ranks i needed, i left.)
-Church of Martel (a friend SMP server that I didn't really enjoy)

that's all :/ I'm not much into trying stuff.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I've only known a few SMP servers...
The 1.6.6-1.7.3 server(Is that SMP v3?)
The 1.8 vanilla server(With Peter24 and my "magic" wheat patch)
The vampire server(Human all the way!)
And Primordia. Loved them all to pieces, now that I've reflected on it.
CMP just didn't do it for me.
1.6.6-1.7.3 was V3 :3

WESTHART, LCD VS LANTERN/SLV ERA. 1.7.3
Don't forget Shizuka...

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Best all time, hum...
SMP V1 (JabJabJab's)

Second favorite, the one with arcem/phoenix_guild/Ect. (SMPV3 I think)