Your dumbest moment in minecraft

paceboys

Reaction score
Accidently hit enter when I was backspacing a ban command, ended up banning the guy.
P.S. If you rate this dumb, I will look you up and smother you to dead with a pillow.
*cough* ololololololthatwasprettyfunnyanditput2scrapesinmyarmthanks *cough*
Hmmm.....
I remember when i was a n00b on Zombie Survival, i glitched onto an unreachable wall, was confronted by Walker1212 (op at the time) and he asked how i got up, so i got down and showed him
TL;DR I glitched infront of an ops face, yet i knew it was illegal.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
I think my dumbest moment in minecraft was when I was nooby at it. I was walking around in Blocktopia's SMP, and after running a good 3000 blocks in the direction to Shande's city, I saw something green moving.
I was like, " da hell" so I go to investigate.

...I had to make that trip again.
(so help me if you rate this post dumb, I will beat you down. I shouldn't have to worry about getting negative statuses because i wanted to participate in the conversation.)

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
When i first started playing Minecraft in the alpha days, i could never survive the first night. I used to come out of my shelter just as it was starting to get light, but not light enough for mobs to die, and kept getting owned.

Scrable

Reaction score
My dumbest moment was, as I played with my friend...
So we built a first shelter for the first night, a hole into the dirt.
So I mined and the other staff...
As it was morning, I got out. He was still in our shelter made something.
Than i said, "LOOK OUT CREEPER IS GOING INTO OUR SHELTER!"
Well the Creeper was on the roof of it, and he looked down... I never thinked mobs have wallhack...
He goes to the entrance and blew up everything what we had...
That was really weird xD

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Well, I'm working on a Bukkit plugin and it involves explosives. One of the explosives is a nuke so I decided to test values for the nuke. I decided to start at 100. I should have started lower and went up... This is what happened:

This also had the blocks dropping causing a lot of lag and I chose to delete the world.

Agent2479

Born without a face
Reaction score
When I found my first saddle in SP, I got so excited that I went out in the middle of the night to find a pig (it was on peaceful). I couldn't see where I was going, and I had no torches, so I though it would be a BRILLIANT idea to use my flint and steel. Needless to say, my entire spawn island burned down.

Numberplay

Reaction score
I was mining for diamonds with the fastest pickaxe alive and I never stopped to check for lava.
Take a wild guess as to what happens next.
SSSSSSSSSsssssssss

More than a year ago, was really tired in Lava Survival, round ended, put holes in the wall to see where the lava was at outside (didn't reach the structure). Ended up being banned...