Your Dreams

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
It's fun to hear about the wacky alternate realities that we see while we sleep that we call "dreams." So, usually, my dreams are just showing me what will happen in five years, but there are two that aren't like that.

My first dream occurred when I was fairly young. I was in a dimly lit building with my family. Then, after turning my back on the sliding doors to the place, two old ladies walked through (don't remember how I remember that part, since it's completely irrelevant), lightning struck in front of the entrance, and then a Hitmonlee came out of nowhere and tried to MURDER me. And of course, my parents were fine with that. To this day, I still think... whaaaaaa...?

The second dream occurred much more recently, and it's not as exciting. I was dressed in female clothing and other girls from my school were at my house while I was dressed like that. And a single guy that I always wanted to punch in the face. They all knew it was me, but only the jerk said something. The girls were fine with it. Don't know if that's supposed to mean something, but it probably has some secret meaning I'm not seeing.

Now, how about some of your crazy or strange dreams and/or nightmares?

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie and Araidian

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
This is more of a nightmare induced with 7 hours of Skyrim. If it sounds funky, blame the videogame. Oddly enough, I wrote this down because of how elaborate it was, so this might be a dandy read.
The dream started when I woke up from my bed. My phone was on the floor of a large log-wood room. I got up from my bed and picked up my phone. No reception and I got a text from a stranger saying "Go back to sleep."
Quite normally, I remember all my dreams, and in every single one, it feels hazy. I didn't have that feeling. It felt real. I put the phone down and looked in a mirror by the bed. I was khajiit like, and I was the same height as I was irl, same wieght, but I had only brown pants and a shirt.
At that moment, I couldn't tell reality from a mirage.I opened the door in my room and looked around. It was an inn with men and women talking. I tried to get someones attention, and ask them what was going on, but it was like I was invisable. Then when I walked to the exit of the building, I was stopped, punched, and pushed to the ground.
A man much larger then me picked up a club and called for everyone to look at me. Where they finally noticing my existance or just ignoring me; I don't know. The man picked me up off the ground and slammed me into a wall and the others were laughing at me. I think they were Imperial/ Bretons, i'm not sure, but I knew I was different.
The man with his grip still on me, hit me with a club and broke what seemed to be my snout/ nose thingy. I was bleeding and confused, and people were cheering him on.
He swung a second time, and i caught his weapon, kicked him in the stomach and ran outside. The mob inside burst through the doors. I ran past dead khajiits and animals in the streets, and boarded myself in a building. Then as I held my club to defend against people breaking in to lynch me, I heard screams.
Fire spread outside, people were burning and the town guards were trying thier most to fight demons..?
Two of the guards broke through the windows to get cover and saw me hiding. I hit one of them with my club knocking him out, but then the other lodged something in my side. An arrow. I fell over, but I didn't feel pain. I looked at him tend to his buddy when 4 fire elementials broke into the room. It horrified me to lay immobile while the floating monster melted the guards in thier armor. Then the things turned to me.. At this point, I was scarred out of my mind. One of them looked at me, then left. In thier movement out, the walls caught fire. Then I layed there as the building burnt down, and I woke up.
Did I mention I went to sleep at 1 in the morning? Yeah that was the worst, but most craziest nightmare I've had. Whatcha' think?

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I once had a reoccurring nightmare where you're trapped in a dome city, you know your death is coming, and you have no way out.

And it would always play the same for me, too. I don't remember any movie, anime, manga, or video game that involved anything from that nightmare.

... The things your mind does to you.

Blockinator

Reaction score
I remember one that happened not to long ago. I was in my local mall for no reason. Then out of nowhere, the lights dimmed and laser lights appeared out of nowhere and then the elevator became like some kind of hammering ride. Confused, I ran further into the mall and i saw a bullet train of sorts, just appearing out of nowhere. Then just beside me, I saw some kind of jungle. Being the adventurer, I ran in there. After a good minute or so, I fell into the food court. I got up and saw a good friend of mine right there. I talked but i dont remember what she or I said. After that i resumed my exploration. Then I got into some kind of garage and got on some kind of truck. Before i knew it, the truck was driving away. During a mountain pass, I saw the train yet again. After that everything dissapeared and leaving me in then middle of grassy plains.

Amorix

Reaction score
My dreams are weird when I remember them. (Which isn't very often for some reason. :/)
I remember one where I ran over a guy and out of the blue everything on him disintegrated but his skeleton and his circulatory system.
It was pretty freaky.

Sasher

Reaction score
Had a dream once, I was in an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere (Just like courage the cowardly dog but bigger) with a giant old highway road which seemed endless, and some gray storm clouds. So me and my family are all sitting around the table enjoying our cups of tea discussing who knows what when all of a sudden I feel this shaking, so I go to look outside and by god a giant fucking B2 Bomber is coming at the house dropping bombs. So I immediately grab onto the nearest transportation device, which is a pink tricycle with streamers coming from the handle bars, and pedal for dear life at 130 mph with the B2 bomber right on my tail.

No more mountain dew before bed.

Amorix

Reaction score
Well I cant really describe the feeling when it occurred, I mean from what I remember when I realized I was dreaming and was still in that dream I was like "Oh, cool." and just started screwin' around.
Cool. :D
Back on topic, I had a dream where I was in a car and randomly got eaten by an air vent.
God, my dreams are weird. 0-0

115Predator

Reaction score
My dream started out like this:

I was in some school hallway invested with zombies. They didn't look too decomposed, just mostly gray. So I was trying to run from them until I got surrounded. At this point, I yelled out something along the lines of, "BEFORE YOU KILL ME, LET ME DO ONE THING!" The zombies looked at each other confused. I then started to dance and sing an extremely catchy zombie song. It was so good that all the other zombies started to join in on the dance. Yes, it all basically became like Michael Jackson's Thriller. After a while, I started to fly around in the hallway.

I woke up and turns out I slept in front of my math class (which was empty except for about 3 students and the teacher) while doing a presentation. It looked like it was rather late (probably ~11:00PM). My teacher was talking to me and told me that, "It was a risky move to sing and dance in your presentation, but I don't think it paid off." I then went to one of my friends in the class and had the sudden urge to punch the area right in front of him. As I did, he happened to move his head forward. After I punched his mouth, it became unusually bloody. I apologized to him and to that he responded something like, "It's k. You only punched out one of my false teeth."

Another friend of mine wanted to show me some "innovative toilets" or something. So I went. I saw a space made in the ceiling that had a toilet in it. It was a toilet for assassins. Out of nowhere, the Toiletnator came and said that he approved of the toilet. He proceeded to jumping in it and flushed himself away.

Then I woke up. This is the only dream I can recall where I wake up into a dream. Only thing that bugs me is that I can't remember a single word of that zombie song I made.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Is it normal for your dreams to be portrayed as video games?

So, in my dream, I was in this tower. I was on a quest to destroy an evil black silhouette, that looks remarkably familiar. Reaching the top, I meet a bunch of people, such as NPCs in a video game. They speak of the monstrosity, and the such. After a while, I reach the top of the tower, where I see the dark silhouette. I get it to reach near its end, when it asks me if I am sure. I kill it, but then I die as well.

Suddenly, the game "restarts", and I'm back at the bottom of the tower. I then realize that the dark silhouette is me. Some random person of importance tells me I have to kill innocents with lava. I didn't want that, and aimed on not killing anyone.

Reaching near the top, to the group of people, who are a clan of people in a large open room, which is more like a large stairway, kind of like in Lord of the Rings, but with a large circle platform for an arena.

I have smalltalk with them, when suddenly I see the dark version of me, where I run to it, and it runs into the wall. Suddenly, lava appears from the wall, where I run away, back down the tower. When I reach outside the door, there's a large jump down, where apparently I had to climb vines up to get into the room. I jump, landing safely at the bottom. There's an archway to a walkway connected to the outside of the tower, but I look back up the jump I made, to find lava is still falling down.

Apparently feeling like I failed, I shut off the game... And then I woke up. xD

/offdream

... I feel like drawing it out now. I think I have the perfect brain for becoming a video game designer, or anime artist, as those are what I want to be. xD