xXxFruitNinjaxXx's Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
In-game username: - xXxFruitNinjaxXx

Staff references (Op+): - N/A

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): - Zombie Survival Trusted and Operator

How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: - To make sure everyone follows the rules, but keep the server fun. Being able to "lay down the law" when needed, but not becoming that hardass that everyone hates. Also putting the time and effort to get on the server to fulfill the responsibilities needed.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: - Well I have had previous staff experience and would like to try my hand at staffing again.

If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: - Hmm.. Well from the wise words of awwwyea, there's always a temp ban command. If staff are not there to consult, and you cannot find anyone quick, then sometimes it might be a good idea to be able to temp ban them, depending on the situation of course. If it doesn't seem like something too major then let them off, and ask later. Overall, I would ask about the situation for future reference so I don''t find myself in that position again and to not make a wrong decision. But really it depends on the situation to how you react to it on the spot.

If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do: - Screenshot it and report it to a director or other higher staff.

What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it: - Recently I have been developing a bit of an anger problem. Haven't shown it too much but it's there. But I do still know how to handle a situation calmly, and would make sure not to lose my temper.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: - I'm really shy in the real world but none of you would guess that on here. I play sports but still really shy. Enjoy multi-player games mostly but the occasional flash game is fun. I'll still do more than listening than talking in a conversation (usually) but I'm not afraid to take charge. I have a good sense of humor and enjoy a good laugh but I know when things need to stay serious.

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: - I know that I have not really shown staff abilities lately, but that's because I was just having fun on the servers and not really trying to help out. With school and what not didn't want to apply anywhere because of fear of lack of available time. However I think I will be able to manage school and this.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello xXxFruitNinjaxXx,

The head staff of Discordia have decided to deny this application. With little experience with you on SMP servers, we would rather see you on Dusk of Discordia before we make any solid decisions. However, we appreciate you applying and good luck if you will continue going for a staff rank!

• Sad
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.