Staff references(Trusted+):
JohnOgozalek
Danni122112
Biblius
myusername22

Time spent on the server:
7 Days 1 hour(s) as of posting

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
I am rather mature but at times I can be quite immature. However, an aristocrat is entrusted with extra commands that no other player has. Not only that, aristocrat have the duty to help other players since they have the most experience. I was formerly a lava operator back on classic lava for a couple of months and then resigned because of exams. After that, I reapplied and became trusted for a while until I completely lost interest in lava survival-a few months before the server was shut down. Therefore, my past as a member of Blocktopia staff showed that I can be mature and helpful to everyone.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
I am a former member of Snowfall and Crucia. I designed the automated redstone lamps in Crucia. I am currently in Sancti. I build the bridge connecting Sancti and Akuze. Currently I am planning to build more bridges connecting to other towns. I am top 20 overall in /mctop. I am within the top ten for woodcutting, swords and excavation. I am also a general officer of Akuze and currently in charge of building everything on Resort Island.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am seventeen years old…wait I already said that earlier. Journey to Elysium is the first server I am dedicated to playing. However, due to timezone difference, I believed most of you haven’t seen me often. I like playing different games ranging from visual novel games to horror games. You could say that I have a huge library of games that I like. Other than that, I research excessively of anything that I taken alike to, such as animes and stuff. Next, I like to make jokes even though they aren’t funny. A few of blocktopia members can relate. My aim in life is to become a game programmer.

~Many thanks to everyone who referenced. I appologise for applying this late since I actually wanted to gather every reference of staff members in Journey to Elysium. Plus, I don’t see staff often probably because of my gmt +8 timezone.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Ah, I'm very happy to see this application xgen. As many of us know, xgen has been a constant figure in Journey to Elysium since around its beginnings. He was a prominent member and serving officer of Crucia, and he's since gone on to start a resort and become a General Officer of the Sanctian satellite Akuze. From working with him I've seen his dedication, loyalty, and desire to put the good of the group ahead of his own goals. Such a player is admirable and worthy of out notice! I vote +1 on this application, may you join the ranks of the Aristocrats with great haste!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm confident you will be a great new addition to our aristocrats, I see you often thanks to timezones (GMT +10)
and I've known you since you were a member of Crucia. Decently active, and mature +1

• Thank You
Reactions: RaizzanX

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Over your time playing Elysium, I've seen that you are a hard working, caring, and smart individual. I see no reason why you should not hold the rank of Aristocrat.

Congratulations! A PM will be sent with relative information, and when your next online I'll help you set up a shop!

Accepted! Oh, and +1

• Thank You
Reactions: RaizzanX
Status
Not open for further replies.