Xenforo 1.1.1

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
I may or may not have fixed the head staff list to @GmK 's liking, by deleting two lines of code in template sidebar_online_users

If this turns out not to be the fix, go to adminpanel, appearance, template, search for that template, and revert it to original.

• Winner
Reactions: Megatron
Reaction score
I may or may not have fixed the head staff list to @GmK 's liking, by deleting two lines of code in template sidebar_online_users

If this turns out not to be the fix, go to adminpanel, appearance, template, search for that template, and revert it to original.
Ummm. Errrr....

It /Kinda/ works :p I think you deleted too much though!

The Head Staff look the way they were before (And as intended)... but the area which they are displayed in has shrunk/is non existent-ish :p

Edit: Looks like someone changed it back xD

• Winner

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
Ummm. Errrr....

It /Kinda/ works :p I think you deleted too much though!

The Head Staff look the way they were before (And as intended)... but the area which they are displayed in has shrunk/is non existent-ish :p

Edit: Looks like someone changed it back xD
Thank you yes, I was actually still fucking about with it.

turns out that's the right place to do it, but I can't figure out the background fix, and I need to pack to leave for my trip... so changes have been reverted, and BYE!

• Winner

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
- Readded User Status in Thread View below the Avatar
- Made 'Stay logged in' checked by default in the login window
- Added a 'Find all posts or started topics' to both the member profile (below avatar) and the member card (when clicking the Avatar)
- Made changes to Staff&Online Members list, as @Deadl0ck had tried, also combined the boxes into one.
- When quoting, the Avatar of the person you quote now shows next to the quote box.
- You can now mark a subforum as read by clicking on the grass block in the Forum list
- Readded the twitter feed box! Wheeee!

@san00b ^

Aaaannndddd - added a very new system of 'Liking'. Hover over the post of a person and you will see a bar appearing with many option to like stuff ;)