[Wrong forum] Application For sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ingame username:darren1568
Rank requested:Op

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff):i don't know but i meet several staff every time i log on,
i could ask them.

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself.
I'm a normal boy. I go to school normally and everyday and i am one of the smartest people in my class. I also got the presidents award
That is silver. i don't have that much friends only 5 but i'm very friendly and share a lot with them.i like to play games and is very good at them.
I like to eat food and i like to have fun.

What achievements are you most proud of?
I am most proud of getting the silver president's award.

What do you think your position entails?
I think op people ensure the safety of this server. they ban or kick the people who are not following the rules.
they insure order in the server.They also make the server fun

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you?
-It is because i want everyone to be safe and to not learn bad things from blocktopia.also i would insure the following of the 11 rules in lava survival
but also make this fun

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do.
-I would enjoy life to the fullest and play with my friends. I would enjoy the outdoors and
and spend more time with my loved ones than playing the computer or watching tv.i would look at the world and appreciate the life i've been granted.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?:
About 30 min. this is appropriate because i just went for it. i want to be a trusted+ and hope to be picked

I'm not much but i hope to be staff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.