World of Minecraft client - Extra Features!

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Hey there, just a quick announcement regarding the use of the World of Minecraft client and the awesome new features that have been added

As many of you may already be aware, Lava Survival has, thanks to WinX64, got a /timer which live updates the time left in the round. We decided that it would be a fantastic feature for TNT, so Destroyerx1 got to work making it happen. WoM users (Version 1.8.8 or later I believe) will see when they log in that in the top right of their client screen, there is some new text.

Upon logging in, you will see the Server Name, the MOTD (Either a message about -hax upon first logging in and then the name of the world after you move out of the lobby) and a scoreboard.

The scoreboard will display the score of the round and the time left, updated every second on standard maps. For those maps which are Capture the Flag, it will display the captures and time remaining, as well as if the flag is taken, signified by two asterisks around the captures. Payload and King of the Hill scripts will also get a new style display soon!

Not only this, but we have a live kill-feed which shows in the top corner too, providing you're in the game world. Kills, killstreak messages and any multikills that may happen during the game will appear up there for a short period of time. This frees up the chat a lot for WoM users.

If you do not wish to have the kills displayed in the top right corner, you can type /ka to disable it.

Players who don't use the WoM client, don't be alarmed, you'll still be seeing the game exactly as before. I highly recommend getting the client though, as I feel that it's a great addition and certainly makes it more enjoyable.

BkayB

Reaction score
I really like this addition on the WoM Client, cause I remember when I was playing TNT and there were alot of kills going on, I sometimes coudn't see where my opponent was, because the chat was being spammed and the other player would go towards where my chat is. But I think that with this addition, It's gonna be alot easier to play the game. :D

destroyerx1

Reaction score
Not sure what can be done about this, as it seems like an issue with WoM. If really necessary I could write some kind of timed queue that guarantees that makes sure kill messages are spaced out by some amount, but that would cause a slight delay of course.