OOC Wonderful Minds Discussion

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Timdood3 CaffeinatedKitty do me a flavor and eventually find that floating castle city that Jenben101 and Miyako (are you guys still in this role-play at all) were at <3

I'll be releasing more information and such, but the first objective/puzzle for this dream is your average save the town mission. For some mysterious reason, all the crops and livestock in the town are dead and nothing ever grows again. Save the town by undoing the message on the pillars and releasing them of the spell...

... is the basic i-totally-did-not-just-scrape-this-together-to-provide-a-goal mission I came up with. Thoughts¿

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I didn't even know they were in this RP, I haven't seen them post in....I just haven't seen them post. Ever. So I must ask...What floating castle city?
they were in this floating castle city thing that was near the pillars area

basically picture a city but its on floating islands instead I guess?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I have no idea if I'm in the RP or not. I've been really busy lately and I've had absolutely no time to get online, plus I can't get onto the web page that Wonderful Minds is on...it either takes ages to load it, I get extreme typing lag (then a problem comes of typos) or It won't let me scroll the page up or down. I've also been waiting for Miyako 's reply but she never has replied.

Anyways S_swimmer I'll try and catch up on the story if I can.
-Jenben101
\o/