Declined [Withdrawn] wulfie ttt admin application

patrick

Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID
STEAM_0:0:76263573/ wulfie

What timezone are you in?
GMT

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what?
I have no previous staffing experience on any online servers, i have mainly been a player rather than an administrator in the community's i have been a part of.

How often are you able to play on the server?
I can play nearly every late afternoon/evening, i have college 3 days a week (summer now so no college), i work Fridays so will be on when i get home (evening). I'm a very active member of the server.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator?
I have been with the escape restart trouble in terrorist town for a long while now, i have 3 weeks 7 days and 7hrs. I understand that there are many new players to the server and the rise in player base is just about managed by the amount of admins we have currently, not that i am simply answering to a responsibility to be an admin. I want to be an admin to this community. I want to make the community a welcoming and friendly place for new players, and a sustained enjoyable place for regulars.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are?
The responsibility's in my personal opinion include making new players feel welcomed and giving them pointers (do !motd, f1,) and simply interact with them to make them feel welcome. Of course a moderator has to deal with RDM, ghosting and other ban-able/slay-able offences. I feel that dealing with reports in a neutral and balanced is how i would go about things, i would have no issue giving out suitable punishments. BUT most importantly it is to keep the server at a sustained and happy place for new players to discover and regulars to keep enjoying.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator?
I am a very welcoming and friendly individual to new players on the server, i do constantly try to explain the rules and help them to have fun. I also am a relaxed person who is approachable and i'm known by nearly all the members of the TTT community. I have a microphone , a feature rare in admins ;)

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are?
Strengths:
Relaxed, Fair, Friendly, Approachable.
Weaknesses:
Occasional Bias with regulars but i have confidence that i wouldn't act that way as an admin.
Language, gotta be very careful with what i say (I dont intentionally offend people).
My typing skills are essentially trash (this can be improved pls).

References:
Not sure how this bit works but Pika was on skype today (and said i dont want to get in trouble for giving you a reference lel (he doesn't know how it works either) bit inf, chand whatever you want to call it always said i should apply so reference maybbe?

Do you have anything else you would like to say?
Just give me a try :)

fly

Reaction score
Hello Patrick, I'm so pleased you finally applied and will actually become admin, as there is no doubt you'll make admin :)
You're an extremely active player, who nearly everyone knows and you act very friendly to new players and from what I have seen of you (basically the start of your time on the server) you're an amazing person and help everyone who needs it.
You don't tend to start fights or anything like that and usually handle situations very well (i.e. you don't lash out or use extremely bad language towards others), which is a great quality that a staff member should have. As well as this, you make the game fun for others and aren't always serious, allowing banter to take place within your friendship group on the server, which everyone loves to see (almost everyone).
I'm going to give you a massive +1 and wish you good luck :)

Reactions: Red Guy and jaku
Reaction score
Patrick, You've had so much time on the server and have been on longer than me but the time that I have seen you on you're very friendly and i agree that you're relaxed and pretty much everyone's friend on ESCAPE RESTART. I think you explained your understanding of being a moderator well and even without previous staffing experience I'm certain you'll know what to do in most and every situation. Furthermore, I have seen you resolve situations on the server well - This is probably the experience and knowledge you have gained from 4 weeks+ playtime.

I'd love to see you as trial and maybe moderator in future;) Good luck mate have this +1

• Agree
Reactions: Red Guy

Pika Pika

Reaction score
Hey Patrick, Thanks for the application. Like you said you are a very active player and i know personally how long you've been playing. Everyone on the server seems to love you and your a nice dude. I think you would make a great and helpful admin. So all in all take this as it dangerous to go alone ([BCOLOR=#000000]+1[/BCOLOR])

Reaction score
Take my +1, you are awesome and i bet you are an awesome moderator too when you know the basics, since you got no previous staffing experience.

Love,

Kevin

• Agree

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello Pat, thanks for applying.

So as you can see you have received an incredible score of seven +1's, showing you have clearly made a fantastic impression on the others. Personally I think you would make a fantastic moderator. Your application was well written and you obviously have a very clear understanding of what a moderator's role is, which is not surprising considering the amount of time you have spent with us. You are incredibly active, very friendly and approachable and I've often seen you act as a kind of mediator in situations and try to encourage everyone to have fun and try get along, which is really nice to see. You're also very capable of not taking things too seriously and having lighthearted fun and allowing others to do the same, and I think you're great at creating a very relaxing and enjoyable environment. I'm confident that with your knowledge and experience of the server combined with your people skills and goodhearted nature that you will be a great moderator and I think we're a very lucky server to have you with us. You're a huge part of our TTT family and I'm excited you volunteered to help keep things fun on another level by becoming a moderator, which I think you'll do very well! Your weaknesses aren't worrying in my opinion; I know you have a view on things that sometimes favours the regular players over new ones but you say in your application that you are confident you wouldn't act this way as an admin and I have every confidence that this is true and that you wouldn't. Also, you use a microphone in-game so your typing skills don't really matter, and I think you're very skilled in being careful with what you say as to not fuel fires in situations and instead put them out with grace. Finally, although you have no previous staffing experience, I'm sure you'll learn the ropes quickly and that your lack of experience will not prove to be problematic.

So, with all that said, and a whopping seven +1's, congratulations Pat!

Accepted and on trial!

• Love
Reactions: patrick