[Withdrawn] TTT: Moderator Application

Reaction score
My application to be staff....

What is your steam username/ID (use http://steamidfinder.com/)?:
STEAM_0:0:73434811

What timezone are you in?:
(UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what?:
I was staff on several servers and i even tried to make my own servers which had players in it.
I took care of the reports and helped people out with problems.

How often are you able to play on the server?:
Almost the whole day.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator?:
I want to have fun and want to help people out.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are?:
Taking care of the server.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator?
I personally think i am suited to be a moderator and be able to help out.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are?:

Weakness:
* If it's going really fun in the server, i will be hyped and start acting more childish.

Strength:
* Making people happy

Do you have anything else you would like to say?:
Don't think so.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua, Lux and Notme

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello LHM, thank you for your application!

I'm going to go with a -1. Personally I don't remember seeing you much at all on the server (though I have been away due to irl issues) and, after looking a bit harder into it, Aqua is right. The effort put into this application seems minimal at best. While experience is good, I must question, was the experience you had, good experience? Meaning, in those "several servers" you staffed on, did you leave them on your own accord or is there an underlying issue in that?

I should be back by the end of this week, so I'll use that time to try and watch you. If you feel like answering the above, feel free to do so!

Reaction score
I'm gonna give it a -1 just going with the layout of this app, if it's improved I may change my rating to a 0.
Sorry to hear that.
It was late and i had to go to sleep but now i have time to improve it

Hello LHM, thank you for your application!

I'm going to go with a -1. Personally I don't remember seeing you much at all on the server (though I have been away due to irl issues) and, after looking a bit harder into it, Aqua is right. The effort put into this application seems minimal at best. While experience is good, I must question, was the experience you had, good experience? Meaning, in those "several servers" you staffed on, did you leave them on your own accord or is there an underlying issue in that?

I should be back by the end of this week, so I'll use that time to try and watch you. If you feel like answering the above, feel free to do so!
The server owner's couldn't pay it anymore and had to shut it down,
it was still a great experience and i learned alot from there.

Feel free to watch when you get back, you might as well ask the other staff member's in the server about me!

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I also noticed you only have 39-ish hours on the server, I believe most applicants usually have longer before they apply, maybe try waiting a week or 2 and get to know more of the staff.

Reaction score
I also noticed you only have 39-ish hours on the server, I believe most applicants usually have longer before they apply, maybe try waiting a week or 2 and get to know more of the staff.
I will try to get a week.

I know Prime, Pika Pika and Madara only and they are great staff and overall good friend's

Reactions: Aqua