[Withdrawn] Swale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Name of the map: Swale
Creator(s): Just me Dessern5
Size: X: 80 Z: 81 Y: 93 (to the bottom of the water)
Round length: 35 minutes
Locations and suggested timing for timers: I will do all of these in a screenshot so they won't actually be beneath me. As for time between timers could I have it be 4 minutes? All timers are marked with red wool.
Timer one

Timer 2

Timer 3

Timer 4

Timer 5

Timer 6

Timer 7
Screenshots <include at least one screenshot of all timers>: If you want to see this map up close it is in terrain (hope this is okay) type /warp marsh_land
spawn

Thank you all for the time any and all feedback is appreciated!

Reactions: hihihilolHI

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The adminium walls will most likely be removed since we were taking care of that issue with the other maps. Other then that, will have to take a closer look sometime soon in game.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Mmk, well the map isn't bad, but I have a small problem when I see maps that are built like this:

Not trying to be harsh, but it shows a state of laziness and a lack of creativity when someone takes part of a terrain and builds maps in this sort of way. Some features of terrain wouldn't be bad to have as a part of a map, and I understand that you built the bottom half of around this area, but I personally just don't like it when someone decides to take a part of a terrain, modifies it a bit, and claims it as a map that they worked on with "full effort". I'm sorry, but I have to give this a -1 for the lack of effort that was given to it.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from on this but the only reason I had done that is because building terrain is a big weakness of mine. I could go through this again and try to edit around the upper level. Understand though that for asthetic purposes not much would be changed.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
This is just a swamp biome with little huts.

You should really create your own terrain instead of just boxing in an area and calling it a map. Work with worldedit a bit and look at some of Numberplays/iiDeathcookies guides on the forums. I'm sure they will help you a bit.

• Agree
Reactions: Ronaldo and Ogarci

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from on this but the only reason I had done that is because building terrain is a big weakness of mine. I could go through this again and try to edit around the upper level. Understand though that for asthetic purposes not much would be changed.
Theres a ton of people out there that want to build maps and don't know where to start. Finding a partner and doing a collaboration is a fun thing for all parties involved, and you learn a thing or two from them while it happens. Finding someone that knows terrain and having them cooperatively make a map with you could prove to be a very valuable thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.