[Withdrawn]Oceanus' City Application

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Once, the area I speak of was nothing but water. Then the storm roared, crashing the ship of adventurers searching for land. The land they would start a empire from.
When they crashed, they though in despair they had no hope. No land to start from, no beginning but a end. Then from the water below, a light flashed giving visions of a glass building under the sea, complete with food, resources and more. When the captains looked at each other, they noticed a blue aura around each other. The blessing of Oceanus, a land was indeed born.
Through hard work and dedication, many joined this land and empires of afar joined as well. They no longer look at the water as the end, but a beginning. A beginning of something new. The legend will continue to blossom, from today and forever more.
City name: Oceanus.​
City theme: A city under the sea, blessed by the Titan Oceanus.​
The coordinates of your town: -1107, -576.​
Members:
Oceanus members:
Da_Jinks - Leader/Citizen.​
theWeakGuy48 - Leader/Settler.​
DeSeppi - Settler.​
megan_blaze - Settler.Aidangrant44 - Settler.
Alang24 - Settler.
Andyg34 - Settler (banned).
redcreeper3 - Nomad.
_aperson155_ - Settler.
BiggestKirbyFan - Settler.
PulZe15 - Citizen.
Frosty909 - Settler.
Endersteve5 - Nomad.
IncredibleNaki - Settler.pecks7 - Nomad.
nath4n_martonius - Nomad.
p0tatosalad101 - Nomad.
Cashmoney11332 - Nomad.
NinJaWillThrill - Nomad.
jummbl - Nomad.
nashroach02 - Nomad.
TacoLove231 - Settler.
morgan552 - Settler.
loublue123 - Nomad.
pjbrough - Settler.
JustAGuitar - Settler.
PotatOS24 - Nomad.
Natsubros - Settler.
spike41700 - Nomad.
DKnucklehead - Settler.
Port Fisk (satellite of Oceanus) members:​
Danni122112 - Leader/Citizen.​
Marnixxie - Leader/Citizen.​
Stieben - Leader/Settler.​
Cheeseman21 - Settler.​
bane2004 - Nomad.​
miiii44 - Settler.​
Simses1 - Nomad.​
Silkshadow - Settler.​
sonic2205 - Nomad.​
Imjohnnyboy - Nomad?​
DSiGameMaster - Settler.​
I_am_Messi - Nomad.​
Obie4 - Nomad.​
BOXBOXBOXBOX - Settler.​
93john1 - Nomad.​
iQuantumCraft - Nomad.​
AustinJB2000 - Nomad.​
Shin'ai (A satellite of Oceanus) members:​
Super_Goku - Leader/Citizen.​
IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER MEMBERS PM ME I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO IS STILL LEFT.​
Shopkeepers: We would like to buy 3, if accepted will discuss items/prices?​
Portal: N/A.​
Region-Benifit: N/A.​
Preferred tag: [Ocean]
Screenshots of the city: The darkroom: http://imgur.com/1fqbjyl. Everything else: http://tinyurl.com/mwwvkqt.​
Why your town should be official: We had gained many new members, and started to expand in new ways. We have included Port Fisk and Shin'ai as satellites, and hope to help them prosper, along with giving members of our city new places to live. What will we do if we receive city? Help Shin'ai/Fisk become more active and achieve town/city, and have plans for a new PvP town within the PvP zone. With city, we will have the villagers we have been wanting and will continue to expand far after we have reached city. We are constantly planning, building and inviting new members into our town. Thank you for reading and considering!

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I really do not want Fisk members being included in this application, in fact, the whole sattelite thing is a bit sketchy. Either all members of Fisk and Shin'ai are a part of Ocean and they can not go for their own town status, or they are separate entities connected with a brother-sister relationship. But in no way in your 'built city' outlined in the requirements houses those who live in Fisk and Shin'ai, and I personally wouldn't count it.
That being said, Oceanus alone has 2/4 the required Citizens and 15/16 the required Settlers.

You can either run off and get 1 settler and 2 citizens, or Fisk and Shin'ai are permanently a part of Oceanus. And I know for a fact that some people in Fisk may disagree with this, which is why I would greatly prefer having the two/three separate. Also with this in mind, Fisk will never be eligible for Town/City status and if Shin'ai loses the Town status they will never get chest protection back.

I'll wait for a decision to be made on this before I vote, but frankly I highly suggest you go for the latter option - and I may change my mind and enforce it instead.

On another note, hi crashb23 Old_Man_Oak_63 LagWarrior

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score

Hi.

In all seriousness though, What superstein said is right. I also feel that you guys need to grab a few more members to meet criteria for we can vote. Besides that problem, I think the settlement is going along quite nicely in terms of buildings and structures. Most of it is quite organized-- and i like neat things :p. Again, Good amount of work has been put into this build. Great job.

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Well, basically what Lag said. Your buildings are coming along nicely, but I can't +1 this until you hit the needed membership, without satellites. So, wait until your members hit settler/citizen, or snag a few more if you can. Good luck!