Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Username: Naoh_Revan

References: lovedaice

Time spent on server: 14 days, 19 hours, 30 minutes

Are you willing to take on the role of editing map settings and kits? Yeah, I'm willing. It may take me a bit to understand how to tackle this task, but I think that I can take on this role.

Assuming you're well acquainted with your current commands, how easily could you learn new ones? I'll be honest here, I'm a pretty difficult person to teach new things to, I learn slowly. However, I think that with a helping hand I can learn to use these new commands.

Why are you worthy of this rank? I can't honestly say that I'm "worthy" of this rank. I can only say that I want to use this rank to benefit the server in a way that I can't do as an Operator. I joined the staff to help make AoD a better place, and I want to do that as well as I can.

Additional notes: I've never viewed myself as being competent as a staff member. I can't come up with ground breaking ideas, and I don't learn new things as easily as most other people. I want to prove myself wrong. I want to show my ability to help make our server as fun and friendly (not to mention functional) as possible.

Thank you.

(EDIT: I'd like to thank SparklyMuffinz for the little pep talk last night, I don't think I could have posted this without you. :))

Last edited:
Y

YouWould

This is probably one of the more unorthodox applications I've read, but I must say that I like it. Your goal isn't to monumentally change AoD forever, but you state your intentions clearly. You want to and you are striving to be the best you can and to keep AoD a good place in the here and now. You even know and explicitly state that you're not perfect- something I personally never do myself. Naoh, I value your honesty and the fact that you want to help make AoD the best it can be in every way you can. I also like that you're stepping away from your comfort zone to help out. Lastly, I like what I've already seen from you and want to see you VetOping with me.

+

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Naoh

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
You're one of the lesser diverse Staff members we have. Just like I was the least diverse on SMP; the only thing I knew how to do was do a grief check and ban people. I can't build or set waypoints or do any of that. But I'll learn. Just like you'll learn. I don't have anything against having 2 VetOps, as long as our Operators decide to stick around.

You have other people to show you the ropes, and another Vet-in-training, so to say. It'd be better to allow you both to take it on at the same time.

+1

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
My thoughts were essentially the same as love - the only things I've seen were that of what we expect as a staff member. Although this is the case, I have seen myself that you want to help out the server as much as possible. I feel that is as good as a reason to want to be able to rank up and help the server even more.

+1

Y

YouWould

I don't particularly like to rush people, but RyanDodd any final word or are you still thinking about it? It's been nearly 5 days since last post.

• Love
Reactions: Naoh
Status
Not open for further replies.