Declined [Withdrawn] Luke's TTT Moderator Application!

Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID (usehttp://steamidfinder.com/)?
STEAM_0:1:56377889/ LukeTheEdgySpike /http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073021507/

What timezone are you in?
UTC+01:00

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what?
Yes, I had some staff experience, it was way back when GTA SA:MP was still a thing. I was a moderator on a small Deathmatch-server, so I had not much to do.

How often are you able to play on the server?
5-6 days per week.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator?
I've spent a lot of time in G-Mod and this community has just got my attention, and I love it!
Because this server and it's community are now one of my favourite things on G-mod I want to help the server stay clean and free of trolls and RDM'rs!

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are?
Helping out Players when they got a Problem and keeping the server and it's community alive!

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator?
I grew up in a family that had a lot of drama, so I can handle with the drama the community often has. And I've some experience with being a Moderator on a small SA:MP server AND I can help out the german part of the community.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are?
My greatest weakness that I start too rage pretty soon and I can't forgive people that easily.
My biggest strength is that I make good decisions and I'm fair.

Do you have anything else you would like to say?
I don't like being a edgy.​
Lots of Love, Luke's EdgySpike

Last edited:

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
let me be the first to say it that this is the worst app I have ever seen, period. Honestly I despair for the server in my absence with shit like this being churned out on a weekly basis; and, I'm sorry for being rude but less than minimal evidence has gone into this, and the answers seem so cut and stick that I had to go get chemo halfway through reading it. =/

How often are you able to play on the server: 5-6 days per week... All 24 hours of them? 1 hour at 5am? I mean I know the question isn't specific but it isn't rocket science to say when you're able to play and moderate.
"This community has just got my attention", well even if I assume some of the other Luke's listed are still you, according to game tracker you still have under 50 hours of play time on the server, and since I do occasionally come on and haven't seen you before, I can safely assume those 50 hours have accumulated over the past week. https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/lobby.escaperestart.com:27015/top_players/?query=Luke
Wow you want to keep the server alive and help people? How thoughtful!
"I grew up in a family that had a lot of drama, so I can handle with the drama the community often has." This makes no sense considering family life has nothing to do with being a moderator and believe me, you have no idea about this communities drama.
Finally your strength's and weaknesses pretty much take the cake when it comes to whether you deserve let alone should be admin...
IF. YOU. CAN'T. FORGIVE. PEOPLE. HOW. DO. YOU. EXPECT. TO. BE. A. MODERATOR.

Rant over.

Seriously dude, normally I would suggest applying again in the future with more effort, and maybe I am in a fowl mood, but this really is the limit of how bad an app can be and considering the state of many of the new apps AND new successful mods and how they've been handling them, I really think we need to up our standards on TTT, and if this continues I will make another very angry rant :<
@TTTstaff

hugs and kisses, DAT BOI
o shit waddup

Reaction score
Thanks mate, I know I was a bit too optimistic with this application. I didn't know what to do, the last time I did an app was like 5 years ago. I really didn't know what to say, so I took like 2 references that got accepted and hoped for the best. I got into a rush to become a staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have to agree with Aqua and his statements, although i want to say one thing, Aqua i know you're being honest, i respect that, but you could've put it in a different way, there's no need to "shit talk" someone that hard when the only thing he wants to do is help the server out.

Anyways, i'm going for a -1 aswell since i do agree with Aqua his statements, and i have nothing to fill in

EDIT: Oh and on the time thing you mention, Aqua, i think that should be a requirement, it does not state anywhere how long you have to play in order to apply. maybe make it so that only Residents + can apply so you can have a clear vision about the person @Chandler

Love,

KJ

Last edited:
Reaction score
No need to apologise, I made a mistake by making that Application. You said the right things. This application can be declined, because I'm too ( I don't have a word to describe this ) for being a staff.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay LuketheEdgySpike, thank you for volunteering to help out the server nevertheless, and thank you for deciding to apply because it's sparked a discussion on having time requirements for staff applicants, which could improve the server, so good things came out of this application in a way haha.

Application withdrawn.