[withdrawn][Gaia] Fragile's Leader Application

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
What family are you applying for? Gaia

Why do you want to be a family leader? I want to lead Gaia because I firmly believe that I am the best man for the job.

What will you do to lead your family to prosperity? I firmly believe that Gaia would do best in a system that is not unified but still organized and friendly. I will allow the individual members of the family to form alliances with the various families in order to establish Gaia as moderate and kind, while being an unnecessary and irrelevant target for raids and attack. I will also reach out to Hockeyfan and anyone else who wants to seek the leadership position to hold a small, central Gaia town that will focus on mining and trading with every faction, and they will also be regarded as being general co-leaders. Overall, I think the idea of moderation, non-attack, and the resources we will get from mining will lead to the members of Gaia being the most prosperous and well-liked family on the server.

Are there any rules you want to implement within your family? How will you handle alliances and how will you deal with family members that violate the rules? I will have one rule: Members of the Gaia family may not launch an attack or raid without being attacked or raided first. In the event that one member is attacked or raided, any member of Gaia will be allowed to unify the other families that we have allied ourselves with to attack and/or raid whoever attacked us for a 24-hour period. On first offense, they will be given a verbal warning. On the second offense, they will be disavowed from Gaia for a week and open for attack by members of Gaia. On the third and later offenses, they will be disavowed from Gaia for a week, and declared an enemy of Gaia during that time.

• Sad
Reactions: Jayfeather

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Will you DDOS any other families?
No

On a similar note, there are almost certain to be people doubting my maturity and rational thinking given my recent tirade. This is part of the reason why I am suggesting that I work with one or two co-leaders, as everyone has their flaws and their benefits. The goal is to legitimately balance personal traits and leadership qualities.