Wii's SimCity 4 creations

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Simcity 4 is one of my favorite games. A single large city tile can take months for me to finsh. Since I wanted to show off my creations I shall make this thread. Alot of these will be roads since I am a road geek.

If you have any trouble with the simcity 4 terms tell me I'll add it in the glossary.

Glossary
RHW = Real Highway Mod - The RHW is a mod thats adds custom highways to the game. It is made by the NAM team
NAM = Network Add on Mod - The NAM is what many people say is the most important mod to have in the game. It adds all sorts of road options to the game
NWM = Network Widening Mod - The NWM is an mod that adds many road types to the game. It is made by the NAM team
MHW = Maxis HighWay - The MHW is the default highway in the SimCity 4 Rush Hour expansion pack

I will start off showing my old stuff
Here is what I think is the ugliest thing I made in the game

I used to build alot of these

This is one of my oldest juctions using the RHW

Heres one of my weirdest juctions

I then started to replace some of my MHW's with the RHW
Before

After

This was my largest interchange until I merged 3 into one in my new region

Heres an over view of around half on my largest city

Mine as well show oddities here as well to :giggle:

This is the second to last MHW

Some spots have bad traffic like these 2

Thats all I have atm for my old regions I can fetch stuff if you want from these as I still have them on my PC

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Double post due to image limit
These are from my new region
Stuff like this is why I love the convoy of moving trucks that get sent when you zone large areas at the same time and yes the trucks got stuck in that traffic circle :giggle:

Heres an over view of my largest interchange

When the new RHW came out in march I widened one of my highways due to the wider bridges
Before. I did not have a picture of all of it but I do have a thrid of the old highway

After

Reactions: Spencer75 and Notme