Accepted Why is the time stamp almost white

?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeveon

Reaction score
Actually, with my glasses off, it is slightly hard to see. I could see other people having trouble reading it. Don't really see much of a downside to darkening the color really, if it's possible.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I would say "how on earth can't you see those", but not everyone can, I suppose. Don't see a reason why not to darken it a tad, even if it's just to help a couple of the people here.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Different color is where it's at boys. I like the way it stand out but it's indeed a bit too light, so I think it'd be best if it was green (or any other color, preferably not blue) and a bit darker.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
>Implying that polls trying to have a little fun is somehow a problem and not people posting stuff that actually don't contribute to the topic of the thread
(That's you by the way)
I have nothing to say other than 'I'm indifferent' which I'd pick if it were a poll option.

But it isn't. So all I can do is point it out that polls are commonly filled with either biased or extraneous choices.

If you'd like to continue this discussion, I'd honestly suggest the creation of a new thread.

• Dislike
Reactions: MetalGearSolis

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I have nothing to say other than 'I'm indifferent' which I'd pick if it were a poll option.

But it isn't. So all I can do is point it out that polls are commonly filled with either biased or extraneous choices.

If you'd like to continue this discussion, I'd honestly suggest the creation of a new thread.
Why would I need to know how many people were indifferent?
My prior post was me prompting you to get off my thread if you have nothing to contribute, which you don't, so please don't post on the thread anymore.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Why would I need to know how many people were indifferent?
My prior post was me prompting you to get off my thread if you have nothing to contribute, which you don't, so please don't post on the thread anymore.
Ah, why don't you just say so? I'll be off then.

Oh, and err.
1.) Not that hard to read, really. Squint if you have to, but it's readable anyway.
2.) Imho why would one even need to know the dates of when threads were replied to/created/whatever on a regular basis enough to change the forum layout if you get notified in case of replying to > 1 month old threads.

Contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.