Why can't a novice c+p in their own competition plot?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggish

Reaction score
Why on earth can a novice not copy and paste in their own competition plot? It just doesn't make sense. If the plot is yours you should be able to c+p in it. I have had to get ops and builders over to my plot just to help with the c+p and I can't get the houses(which I'm trying to c+p) in the right place without sounding like a moany whinebag, " no 2 blocks further over there, no 1 block closer, no no no!". It's a waste of the people that are kind enough to help me's time and it is a massive pain in the arse for me. If I'm able to c+p in my original novice plot why not in a competition plot?
I hope this massive pain in the arse matter gets fixed quickly cause it is driving me bonkers.

Thanks for reading,
Iggy ;)

Reactions: Fragile

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
I think Novices have it so that they can only use any WE in the plot world. That being said, considering there's nothing really against Novices claiming Competition plots, I don't see why they shouldn't have WE there.

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Why on earth can a novice not copy and paste in their own competition plot? It just doesn't make sense. If the plot is yours you should be able to c+p in it. I have had to get ops and builders over to my plot just to help with the c+p and I can't get the houses(which I'm trying to c+p) in the right place without sounding like a moany whinebag, " no 2 blocks further over there, no 1 block closer, no no no!". It's a waste of the people that are kind enough to help me's time and it is a massive pain in the arse for me. If I'm able to c+p in my original novice plot why not in a competition plot?
I hope this massive pain in the arse matter gets fixed quickly cause it is driving me bonkers.

Thanks for reading,
Iggy ;)
Sorry about that! I just fixed it right now so you can copy and paste to your heart's desire in the Competition world now!

• Winner
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fragile and Iggish
Status
Not open for further replies.