Which Texture Pack?

Lessongirl

Reaction score
Hey! Any cool texture packs I should use? I'm not using one atm. Also, I think this is a great and effective way people can show off their or their favorite texture packs!

lizthehedgehog

Orange Juice Spiller
Admin
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I use Gerudoku Faithful Blue Slime. Yes there are blue slimes. I can't find the original post with the download anymore. These are just the basic "how does the terrain look" pictures so I didn't take pictures with all the blocks or the slimes. But i will add on if someone is interested :D

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'd recommend Sphax PureBDcraft. I'm loving the texture pack and it runs smoothly on my PC.
Here are some screenshots of the texture pack. (PureBDcraft is also fully updated to 1.8.9)
There are also 3D textures and randomised textures too.
I think if you use optifine (which I use) zombies will spawn with missing limbs or a missing head.

Mobs like creepers and squids will spawn with a variety of colours.
And the text is customised!

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been updating john smith since it was discontinued. Still many things to get done, but I've never really felt a connection with any other pack.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I've been updating john smith since it was discontinued. Still many things to get done, but I've never really felt a connection with any other pack.
As a member of the https://www.johnsmithlegacy.co.uk/ team, or solo? It seems like John Smith Legacy still has a very active team behind it, and I assume most people use that version.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Resource packs I've used most recently:
Majora's craft (MC 1.7.7 because Koa_Neuva is the only person working on it and apparently hasn't been able to make any updates in damn near two years now). last used: late December 2015 - early January 2016, if memory serves.

Wind Waker resource pack (I thought for what ever reason that this one had only been updated to 1.6.4, but apparently there are 1.7.9, 1.8, and 1.8.8 version here: http://www.minecraftdl.com/zelda-windwaker-texutre-pack/
I want to get the latest version of this resource pack (64x version because this computer can't seem to handle 128x), but apparently the site above is not just the only place I've found to have the updated version, but apparently isn't safe... and I'm not willing to open Schrödinger's box any time soon.) last used: sometime last summer when I still had FTB launcher... and this very resource pack.