Which Is Your Favourite Server?

Which is your favourite server?

• Total voters

Faliara

Reaction score
I have to KNOW.

(While this poll allows multiple options in the case of someone not being able to choose between two servers, I'd have to ask that you limit it to three. Any more than that and I'm afraid I'd have to ask you to choose the lobby. It is called 'you expect me to choose' with a question mark for a reason.)

(This is my pathetic excuse to see exactly which is the most popular server. If there's already one, then I don't think I remember it.)

(Yes, I was the first one to vote Lava Survival, TNT Wars [Classic] and A&T.)

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I'd have to say the survival servers. Such as dusk, prim, jte. I'm partial to RoF but the exclusionary feeling sometimes gets to you.
The third would be solitude.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Classic TNT Wars (1st) -> Premium TNT Wars (2nd) -> Survival MultiPlayer Servers/Army of Darkness (3rd)

Classic TNT Wars was my most favorite server, every day I would come home from school and play a few rounds of TNT where there was at average 25+ players, it was also the first server I staffed on in Blocktopia and where I found a few of my friends, like superstein, SparklyMuffinz and Terre936.

Premium TNT Wars was one of those servers that were different than the usual SMP, Factions, Hunger Games, MiniGames etc. It had interesting weapons to choose from and I loved seeing Classic TNT Wars maps in Premium form. It is also the 2nd Premium server I have staffed on.

Survival MultiPlayer servers always caught my attention for some reason, I was introduced to SMP for the first time by a friend from CTNT. The SMP server at the time was Legends of Primordia. I've played through the SMP servers, from Primordia to SMP 3 to SMP 4 to JtE and to DoD. SMP 3 was the first Premium server I've staffed although I was very quiet at that time. I am currently staffing on DoD.

Army of Darkness is at the same slot as SMP servers because I've played it for atleast a year by now and I like to PvP. It is also the 3rd Premium server I have staffed (and currently staffing) on.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Lemme start chronologically.

So I came to Lava Survival first - I instantly loved this server. It was fun and nice enough to stay at this community, and I got premium from Lava people.
After I got it I was playing on SMP - it was fun playing with Lava guys.
My favourite SMPs were SMP 3 (first smp), LoP (that was intense - lava chat + SMP + RPG), JtE (general peace and tranquility), and DoD (laid back SMP, like SMP3/JtE).
I also played Zombie Survival and TNT wars - nice fastpaced servers.
AoD/A+T/PTNT/RoF are fun servers too :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4601
W

Wimali

Lemme start chronologically.

So I came to Lava Survival first - I instantly loved this server. It was fun and nice enough to stay at this community, and I got premium from Lava people.
After I got it I was playing on SMP - it was fun playing with Lava guys.
My favourite SMPs were SMP 3 (first smp), LoP (that was intense - lava chat + SMP + RPG), JtE (general peace and tranquility), and DoD (laid back SMP, like SMP3/JtE).
I also played Zombie Survival and TNT wars - nice fastpaced servers.
AoD/A+T/PTNT/RoF are fun servers too :)
raxo logic
"whats your favourite server"
RAXO VOTES FOR ALL OF THEM.

Reactions: Danni122112

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Vote needs Solitude.
But yeah, Zombie Survival was, and will always be, my first Blocktopia server I joined. And it was absolute paradise.
Next I joined an SMP server, which I don't remember the name of (Pretty sure it was a Temp SMP, under one of my Alts. But maybe it was JtE? Unsure. I do remember being a part of a Temp SMP and JtE.)
Then shit happened, Temp SMP went down, I went away from Blocktopia, went into my own Community, yadda yadda.
Fast Forward to late 2013, I re-join Blocktopia after other things happen. What server do I join? Army of Darkness. I start playing there day in, day out. After about a week, I apply for Trusted. I get accepted, and pass Trial. Woah, what? Where did this kid come from?
Some shit happened on Solitude, too.
Fast Forward, I join JtE. I help build the Village of Aotearoa, being the Resource Gatherer. I have a blast with this group. I even lead it. Got to blow it up. Good times were had.
And now.... Dusk of Discordia. At this point I've gained Operator on Army of Darkness. I'm leader of Liavek, the first official Village of DoD. Holla.

Zombie will always be #1.
AoD #2.
JtE/DoD #3.
Solitude #4.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Classic Lava, without doubt. Next would be RoF, followed very closely by Classic Zombie, then AoD.

Never really been on the survival ones much, I've always had some other survival server to play (and for the last year, staff) on already, but I'm sure they're fun too.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
1st:
DoD, Primordia, SMP3, and JtE The smp server have always been my favorite maybe with the exception of BB and PTNT they're all I really ever played. Also I have them listed in the order in which I enjoyed them the most.
2nd:
PTNT The server was up such a short time but I always loved the feel for it... Gosh I hope they bring it back someday.
3rd:
Solitude I liked the most recent solitude the most but all of them were great. I like the fact that you could kill and backstab people without being considered a jerk.
Honorable Mentions:
ZS, AoD, and BB I've spent a lot of time on both these servers. I still play BB and AoD a good bit and miss ZS horribly.
Servers I never touch:
A&T, RoF, CTNT, and LS I never got into LS or RoF maybe I just don't like sitting around in a cave afk for hours. A&T is interesting but can never hold my interest. Finally though I'm sure I would of loved it I never played CTNT I was too busy playing ZS.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
BuildBox gets my vote as my favorite server. I don't really like AoD and RoF. DoD seems okay, but A&T is fun when people are on. PTNT was fun. CZS would be my favorite classic server, as I hated classic lava and never played CTNT.

Reactions: JKangaroo