Where the heck is everyone?

Kuromono13

Reaction score
I took a 3 year hiatus, and I thought I would take a look at EscapeRestart (formerly blocktopia? </3) and all the servers are empty. Am I just checking in at the wrong time of day or are the servers like this 24/7.

Much love,
Kuromono13 (also I cringe at my 15 year old self for picking that username)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Zelz and Notme

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
The servers have on / off times mostly, you probably picked the wrong time. This morning there was a few people on AoD & Create. We definitely aren't as popular as we were 3 years ago. Most of the Blocktopia community has moved onto other things, but theres still a good amount that hang around on the forums / discord.

A lot of people hangout on our discord server though, and its pretty active. If you want you can join it at https://discord.gg/h3Z9cvj, you don't need an application or anything, it runs on your browser. A lot of our community uses it and I know I seem to talk to people a lot more there than I do on Forums / Gameservers.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello :)

Also if you migrated your account (maybe now if you didn't too, idk) to Mojang, you can change your username in Minecraft. And ask an admin on the forums to change it for you.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
The community's basically dead in the water, we've tried nearly every method to make it somewhat exciting, minecraft refuses to full-out die for some reason, and you might as well just dig up as many blocktopia videos on youtube as you can because that's the most enjoyment you'll get out of this place at this point.

hi