When did you get/buy minecraft?

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Just curious when people got their accounts and bought the game :)
I got mine November 14th 2009 and bought the game Feb 08 2010.

P.S.
I looked through this entire section and didn't see anything like this, but if I missed anything, please tell me :p

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Let's see, I signed up in December 2009 shortly before Christmas. After playing on a few servers I settled in on one and apparently was more helpful than I thought. Someone decided that I deserved to have the game and gifted it to me. It was some time in the Indev stage with it's themed maps and finite water (I've forgotten the exact date) a bit before Infdev came out.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Well, infdev came out February 27th (I looked that up), so we probably bought it around the same time.
I probably pirated some time before that, then I bought it...

I think it was a month after that?

I forgot.

I did use my friend's account, Amoriea, for quite some time. Mainly on Classic, for Zombie.

Then I bought my account, Duffie, and made my skin, Mizore Shirayuki, and began my Operation on Zombie.

... I don't exactly remember when I bought it. xD

Koschei

Reaction score
Website
raptureready.com
Started playing in June or July of 2009. Someone gifted it to me around Christmas when I posted on the Minecraft Forum's begging thread, bringing shame and judgment upon my descendants for 6 generations.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Well, to be honest, a friend of mine gave me a pirated verison, me not knowing a clue about the game at the time. It turned out to be really fun, but there was one thing about it, the guilt i had using a pirated copy. So I deleted it off my computer, and went looking for ways to get minecraft. After some looking around, I found a guy who was doing a random youtube subscriber contest thingy, which like 10,000 people watched, and most likely applied for it. I was like, screw it, then i signed up for the contest.

Next day the guy posts a video about the winner, and the guy said it was m remo squirrel. After putting 2 and 2 together, i fiquired it was me, and I got a message that had a gift code that worked in it.

True story bro.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme