What's up with tags?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Over the past week or so, myself among others have experienced various problems with tagging people/groups.

For one, people have been receiving invisible alerts when they would be tagged. The alert would simply have the avatar of the player that tagged you and the timestamp.

There have been cases of people not receiving alerts from tags at all, in the case of the LavaPrem group being tagged in a thread about the temporary deactivation of Ironman made. Very few, if any, members of the group reported receiving and alert from it.

And then, my favorite issue: Tagging people cuts of any part of a post under it.
My experience with this problem came in the PvC mafia game. At some point, Coolio tried to tag a number of people, but only tagged one, as everyone else under Digi got removed from the post. She tried to repost it, but the issue recurred.
And also I personally experienced it with I believe a response to JKangaroo. I tagged him and proceeded to make a long winded post, only to find upon posting that it was all gone save the tag. After five minutes of fiddling, I finally managed to recover the post, but when I tried to copy paste it without the tag, the forums told me to "Please enter a valid message." As far as the forums knew, the box was empty.

D

DarkHender

oh this would be why I saw a random @Zack27999 avatar and timetamp but never was able to look at it.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I have changed some things to test this - currently group tagging is disabled.

Can people let me know if they still receive empty alerts that are based on a tag? (All tags from the moment of this post onwards)

Reactions: Notme