What will you miss the most?

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I have seen no substantial evidence to support the claims of ER going RIP, so I'm honestly not inclined to speak of what I do/will miss.
Unless it is announced that ER is about to die, I request that such a thread as this not be posted or I will simply not take it seriously at all.
That being said, I will respond as requested/directed if substantial evidence to the matter is indeed presented to the whole community.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way...

Minceraft or riot!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
So the community is not dead, but we can all agree there aren't as many players as there used to be. So why?
Probably its because we have lost our "uniqueness". What made blocktopia different was the fact that we had servers nobody else had. A0D, ROF, (TnT when it was up). Now it seems we just have the "generic" servers. A survival server, a creative server, I guess rof it still unique though. The big servers at the moment have all the unique games, so why come here?

I think in we need to get something that sets us apart from other communities in order to revive ourself. So, does anyone have any ideas what we can do?

Reaction score
So the community is not dead, but we can all agree there aren't as many players as there used to be. So why?
Probably its because we have lost our "uniqueness". What made blocktopia different was the fact that we had servers nobody else had. A0D, ROF, (TnT when it was up). Now it seems we just have the "generic" servers. A survival server, a creative server, I guess rof it still unique though. The big servers at the moment have all the unique games, so why come here?

I think in we need to get something that sets us apart from other communities in order to revive ourself. So, does anyone have any ideas what we can do?
what if we try and bring back the werewolf/vampire server or solitude or geo-caching server

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I'll just be real here: Journey to Elysium was fantastic for me, and I'm so glad I got to enjoy it. Between starting Oceanus with Lonewolf and building it up to the glorious group it was, helping with the building of Elysium, and chatting in staff chat with Danni, Oak, Bib, myusername, and John was all absolutely fantastic. Someday I still want to see a revival, a sequel server to the brilliant SMP that was JtE.

Sploorky

Reaction score

every server that closed was closed because it had no players. saying "we need unique servers" is all fine and dandy, but if nobody plays them, they're not anything special