What will release first: TTT or SMP

What will be released first:

• Total voters

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Yeah TTT has been under maintenance for over 10 years now but we're still holding onto that shred of hope
It was typo :p

Waste of my time, low effort, poor attempt at point whoring poll is what it is.
Since when we can't have fun on forums?
Nothing ever happens on it anyway.
I wanted to see on what community bets.
If you don't have 10 secs to spare, then why not leave forums altogether?
Its low effort, because what to add more here? Its just "on what you bet poll"
Also I didn't made thread for ratings.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
The gametracker broke when the server broke so you won't find any data for it, the IP is the same as before, and the reason it's been down for a while now is because I, and everyone else who I've called upon to try to fix it, has no idea what is going on or how to fix it, and then I went to uni in October so couldn't work on it, but I left uni for Christmas today so I can try to get it working again but I still don't know how to fix it

If you're curious, the issues of the server are

1) ages ago I tried to setup fastDL as an alternative way to get clients to download models but it didnt work so I deleted it and removed it from everything I could find and removed the line of code that told the server to use the fastDL website, but the server still tries to make people download the old stuff that was in it, but it takes forever and I have no idea how to stop it

2) a bunch of traitor items sometimes just don't load into the server for no reason

3) the models and stuff I actually want people to download, arent downloaded, even though the file I use was checked over by other gmod people and it all seems like it should be working perfectly

EDIT: I've also tried making a whole new server and it still didn't work but I'm sure I'll think of something else to try

And I tried reinstalling things in many many different ways

I've tried lots of things :(
im just gonna POP THIS HERE to remind people that inf isn't a trash admin and has actually been trying to work on the server for a while but nothing is working <3

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
im just gonna POP THIS HERE to remind people that inf isn't a trash admin and has actually been trying to work on the server for a while but nothing is working <3
He was literally faffing around with a shitty player model and broke everything to the extent that even gmod developers have no clue as to what he's done. <3

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: HKCaper and Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
I wanted to do that myself a while back but nobody in the gmod community seemed to have decent a way to do it, but I researched that a couple years ago so maybe there is a way now
I looked into this after I closed DarkRP, still wasn't possible. It is theoretically possible if you had an admin on at all times, but thats about it.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I wanted to do that myself a while back but nobody in the gmod community seemed to have decent a way to do it, but I researched that a couple years ago so maybe there is a way now
I looked into this after I closed DarkRP, still wasn't possible. It is theoretically possible if you had an admin on at all times, but thats about it.
The other issue with that is most people play Gmod for a specific game mode so the likely outcome would be a massive drop after TTT switches to something like jailbreak or DarkRP etc.

(Speaking of which a jailbreak server would be cool <3 (tho they're besto on CS:S))

• Agree
Reactions: Hex