What is your favorite weapon?

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Rocket.
You don't even need to ask. The rocket is the most interesting, innovative and fun weapon to use ever. Sure, it takes quite a few kills before it becomes economically friendly, but still, a very fun weapon.

ForNeverMore

He who sees all
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
My favorite weapon used to be the pistol, due to the large amount of kills I could get with it; however, I have recently realized how awesome the rocket is. There are so many interesting tactics dealing with such a weapon, plus, it's fun to spam. :p

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
Hands down the pistol for me, it is probably the reason my K/D is above 1 now, it is cost friendly seeing as it costs half of what you get for a kill, so 2 pistols can get you 20 points (if not in 1 death of course) if used efficiently.

ColorWar

Reaction score
TnT still good, more close range fighting and fun against a mass amount of people chasing you. Pistol would be my favourite side weapon though, cheap and effective

Brave

Reaction score
If you know me I'm very cheap, I don't spend on alot of items. So my favourite weapon is plain old TNT! Yup. I got most of my points with it.

DutchKazuya

Reaction score
Im a Rocker (ab)user.
People thinking their safe because theyre further away and diagonally evading pistol will get OHKO :D
I tried many weapons but this is is the one i can use most effectively.
TNT for close range/open warfare rocket when they are hugging walls ^^.
and its AWESOME to get a double kill by shooting a rocket IN your spawn to the other teams spawn!
BTW: Didnt mean to kill em, just wanted to scare em.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
I used to prefer TNT, pistol and rocket above all else, but recently I've started to enjoy rocket use. On bumpy adminite maps, it's pretty much an instant TNT. Lightning's pretty good too.

Reactions: Stretford01