What do you play?

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
Lately I've been playing a lot of Euro Truck Sim, Mini Metro, Kingdom Rush, FTL, ... The kind of game you only really have to pay attention to half of the time so I can listen to some podcasts while playing them.

Also, in VR: Subnautica & Superhot

Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Call of Duty World War 2 is the game I'm playing when I play a game atm, but I'm busy a lot of the time so I don't get as much time for games right now :(

I'm also in the middle of a Fallout NV playthrough (like my 4th one I think?) but haven't played it since I started uni but plan on continuing when I have time

I also plan on starting Dead Space 2 soon (finished 1 back in summer), or maybe one of the other games I got from the steam summer sale (Far Cry 4, Bioshock 2 & Infinite, Borderlands 1 & 2, The Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2)

I don't really have a particular favourite 'type' of game, I'd say its fairly broad, but:

Favourite games:
1) Fallout NV
2) Witcher 3
3) Probably Call of Duty Zombies (World at War, Black ops 1 & 2 - not a huge fan of 3 or any of the non-treyarch ones)
4) Probably Dead Space
5) LITTLE INFERNO (I just saw this in my steam library and remembered how great it is)
6) Dying Light/Dead Island/Bioshock/Fallout 3/idk

In general I seem to like open world, freedom, sci-fi, apocalyptic/dangerous/creepy/abandoned atmosphere, room for your own stories and adventures being made, survival, consequences for actions, zombies/ghouls/creepy non-human enemies, and guns!!!

• Dislike
Reactions: Aqua

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Currently:
Minceraft, Terraria, Lord of the Rings Online, Okami, Triforce Heroes, and Toon Town Rewritten.
Also Playing much of the Fellowship modpack for Minecraft (though sadly, it is so outdated that many files will fail to install, particularly one vital mod, Baubles for 1.7.10).

Plan on revisiting:
Freedom Planet, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and maybe Dungeons & Dragons Online (though that game has one of the most convoluted leveling systems of any MMO out there).

• Informative
Reactions: Velzerat

Scrable

Reaction score
Fun game, you should try it some time.
That's not how chess works ,_,
Although those figures remind me of chocolate for some reason.

So I actually do want to hear what else you play. And since I didn't write what I play, since I seem to have forgotten that:
Currently I play ArmA 3, Project Reality(Squad looks decent), Cities Skylines(when it doesn't eat up all my RAM), OpenRA, Sins of a Solar Empire and Rimworld... Although I don't really get to play games anymore. And yes I am on discord all the time, but I am also doing homework and learning while being there, which in retrospect is actually quite inefficient.
I plan on starting to play Kerbal Space Program again... And I want to play Factorio all the time but than I think about it how much time it eats up and I stop myself from playing it. Although I am always up for a round of Trackmania. This reminds me, I wanted to replay the campaign of World in Conflict. The smell of napalm in the morning. Oh and I was supposed to finish the Witcher 3 half a year ago....
And I still play my all time favorite, Double Action Boogaloo(not really absolute favorite, but fun)

missrita

Reaction score
Little Nightmares, this game kinda reminds me of Tim Burton's creation. It's like the worst childhood dream that I ever had.

Reactions: FreakyCupcake

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Currently i'm playing; Overwatch, Xenoblade Chronices 2, Breath of the Wild, Cave Story +, The Witcher 3, Fortnite, Cuphead. Mostly Overwatch and Xenoblade right now though.

EDIT: Forgot i'm also playing through Earthbound on the SNES classic

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mostly play grand strategy games such as Hearts of Iron 4 and Europa Universalis 4, they consume so much time... from time to time I also play minecraft, cities skylines and rimworld. On console, I mainly play overwatch, fortnite and rainbow 6 siege.