We're sexy and we know it.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So how do I clear my cache, since apparently I'm computer-incompetent, and I use chrome? ._.
Click the spanner on Google chrome, go down to Options, then you go into 'Under the bonnet', you then click 'Clear browsing data...', Un-tick everything apart from cache, and change the option to 'the beginning of time'.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Buildbox? What's that? Might be something interesting for me :p
It is basically a Map building server for Premium servers, I.E we'll be able to use World edit and other awesome plugins to make a Map for Zombie server.

Zachster96

Reaction score
Great looking website :D

By the way, I got the problem where I had to hard refresh on Firefox also

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Important message about the website:

Be sure to clear your cache. This problem has only been mentioned by Chrome users, but it could effect other browsers as well. If you two two big blue boxes, then you've been effected.
Sorry for pointing this out, but those should actually be "affect" and "affected". Forgive me for being a grammar chicken. All for the advancement of professionalism! ;)

In other news, I find the new layout incredibly sexy.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
This is an amazing achievement for Blocktopia. You Head Staff have really outdone yourselves and that includes you too kake! Although I use Google Chrome but dont know exactly what the problem is? As in what does it affect? since so far its fine for me.

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
Once again I love everything that you guys have done but is there a way to turn off the mobile site?

I use Opera Mini and I much prefer the full site(where I can see status updates and twitter feeds etc.) but I can't seem to find a button that disables the mobile site on my phone :(

• Agree
Reactions: Dess and Jolterino