Weekend of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
~pic from the McMMO Wiki
Dust off that armor and go hunt down your sword. Dark days are coming to the land.
This weekend; the Journey to Elysium server be full Player vs. Player (PvP). All locations will be PvP, excluding the Elysium and the Tutorial worlds, meaning in short; only the PvE section of the main world will be converted to PvP for the weekend.
The transfer to PvP will be done tonight. I must remind everyone that all rules have not been changed except harmful splash potions are now allowed to be used this weekend only in the transitioning world. The world will be returned to PvE at the end of the weekend, and at that time harmful splash potions will be prohibited once again.
I hope you all have a great time, and good luck!

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Oh please folks, before going all "I'm out for this weekend cause -insert possibly real/fake things here-" TRY some PvP, it may be a fun weekend with this ;)
Being sick and having to work an airshow don't really make me try the PvP. Plus, im more of a PvE Guy, i dont have all them diamonds and crap.
Feel better c:

Zeus42000

Reaction score

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh please folks, before going all "I'm out for this weekend cause -insert possibly real/fake things here-" TRY some PvP, it may be a fun weekend with this ;)
Or, you know, just stick to safe areas that you've built. Nobody can get into my real home.
Being sick and having to work an airshow don't really make me try the PvP. Plus, im more of a PvE Guy, i dont have all them diamonds and crap.
I've got plenty of diamonds, still would rather not risk losing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.