[Weapon Suggestion] Presenting...

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
Exploding donkeys! PTNT is lacking a fun, useless, and overpriced weapon like the nuke, so I thought I'd come up with one. The exploding donkey costs 1000 points and takes the form of a mob spawn egg. Right clicking the egg throws it like a projectile. Where it lands, it spawns a donkey, which will run at the nearest player (including the user) and explode in a large radius, OHKing everyone nearby. The donkey would be invincible, and would not give credit for kills. Victims will be announced to have been "killed by an exploding donkey"

So...yeah. :giggle:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Epic :D!

Wasn't that something like in Worms series?
There was a Concrete Donkey, which would fall from the heavens on an unsuspecting worm and there was also the Sheep, which would run to a player (or maybe just in the direction you made it run to) and explode either on impact or after five minutes (my memory's kinda fuzzy, haven't played Worms in a long time).

Reactions: Notme

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Yeah there's the Concrete Donkey in Worms which is mega overpowered C: it falls from the sky and everytime it hits the ground it blows a hole and bounces away, hits the ground and blows that up, repeat until gets to the bottom of the map. You typically end up with a huge crudely made borehole that looks like some piece of modern art lelel

This would be so fun :333333