Water's Minecraft journal

wateronflamz

Reaction score
Hello there my name is wateronflamez, im going to be doing a log of my adventures on my map a "journal" of sorts.​
Now i know this has been done before @Duffie is doing one with the 1.8 technic pack, but i really liked the idea so i hope you do not mind me doing something like that duffie.​
Now lets begin​
Day 1
I start off in a amazing snow world with nice rolling hills and flat areas as well, i do my basic minecraft thing geting wood and such i also come across some snow cats and poler bears (im using the mo creatures mod) whom i do not want to anger.
After i get all the wood i need i start on a base but by this time im close to runing low on hunger so i need to find some pigs.
After i set up a good base i set out to find some pigs but i have to compete with three snow cats for my meal, this battle left me close to dead and i only got one pork chop out of it.
I turned on zombes health mod to see the health of the mobs its the only part of the mod im using.
After my near death battle with the cats i went back to my base only to be killed by another snow cat, i managed to get my stuff back and i have full health so win-win.
Now its night time and my base is juststarting to take shape i find some coal to make some lights, and then it starts snowing but i don't mind it, then i get seen by ANOTHER CAT this one gets me down to two hearts so this night is kinda sucking but at lest its pretty.
So this is the end of day one i hope you enjoyed it more parts coming soon :)

Reactions: Notme and Duffie