Watch_Dogs 2

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Graphics looking good. However I don't like how they are going into the criminal world, like in watchdogs 1 you were a vigilante, so even if you committed some minor crimes you had good intentions.Here you are just a plain criminal, not really into it. Too lazy in the directors part.
Probably won't buy it

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Graphics looking good. However I don't like how they are going into the criminal world, like in watchdogs 1 you were a vigilante, so even if you committed some minor crimes you had good intentions.Here you are just a plain criminal, not really into it. Too lazy in the directors part.
Probably won't buy it
I kinda like the twist, aiden was a cool character but using him again wasnt really fun (cant really put a bigger story on him then in WD1).

There are also already some gameplay videos where you can see Marcus (main character) freerunning over buildings, tasing people (also a nice feature to prevent killing people), controlling cars and other vehicles and fighting with an eightball with a rope through it (to smash people)

Overall I'm really excited and hopefully I got a PS4 by the time it comes out (shitty pc cant run in :D )

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Why dont you use that money to upgrade whatever is needed? or are you playing on a toaster that it's just hopeless? xD
The pc is around 8 years old, upgrading it would mean buying a new pc. Cheap game pc's are between 300-400 bucks (afaik) but I rather buy better quality so that would mean spending 500-600 bucks.

Then it would probably be of no use cause when I graduate from school I get a laptop from my parents for my study (gonna pay some more to it to get a decent one to play games on) so buying both a good pc and a good laptop is of no use.

Then as last, the playstation 4 is pretty new (1 year old) so it will be a main popular console for videogame company's for aprox 4 to 5 years. So buying it this year will ensure me that I can play much A-marked games for the coming 4 years.

Reaction score
The pc is around 8 years old, upgrading it would mean buying a new pc. Cheap game pc's are between 300-400 bucks (afaik) but I rather buy better quality so that would mean spending 500-600 bucks.

Then it would probably be of no use cause when I graduate from school I get a laptop from my parents for my study (gonna pay some more to it to get a decent one to play games on) so buying both a good pc and a good laptop is of no use.

Then as last, the playstation 4 is pretty new (1 year old) so it will be a main popular console for videogame company's for aprox 4 to 5 years. So buying it this year will ensure me that I can play much A-marked games for the coming 4 years.
Yehhhh fair enough :D