Wanted: A smith

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Hello there fellow deagon spawn or any other people being sneaky and looking into our threads.

As you may know I am the owner of the Armoury in Sky Land City. I have a slight problem, due to the recent professions update. I chose miner being a digger and so I can mine materials with ease. But of course the fact that us miners can craft barely nothing that I am selling, I need a smith willing. Basically you will just run the bakery with me and be in charge of all the crafting/managing of the equipment (swords, armour etc.. ) Your pay will basically be the fun of running an armoury, exp from crafting and 1/3 of the profit the armoury makes in 1 week. If you are interested please fill in this:

Name: -In game name-
Level: -Smith, level 15 < example-
Time zone: -GMT +9:30 < example-
Activeness: -around 3 hours a day < example-

Thanks!

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Name : Malacath
Level : 4 smith
Time zone : GMT +1
Activeness : varies ~ (3 hours a day ~ 12 hours when I REALLY feel like it)

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Name: Sp3ct3r_2k11
Level: Smith Level 1
Time zone: GMT +7
Activeness: Limited to 1 hour per weekday and 9-12 hours on weekends. (aka my free time)

EDIT : wait... was i too late? Oh and i'm a smith for Midgar. and yes you will need to pay for my services.

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
@Sp3ct3r_2k11
Your pay will basically be the fun of running an armoury, exp from crafting and 1/3 of the profit the armoury makes in 1 week
No i mean if my services are used for personal use, you will need to pay for it. If it's used for the importance of armory and etc then it's FREE. (but i'll accept the "1/3 of the profit the armoury makes in 1 week") ;)
@CaramelCow