SMP - Accepted Vrgin's LoP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What is your in-game name?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] Vrgin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What timezone do you live in? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]EST[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]How many hours have you played on the server for? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]9 Days[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Roughly 35 hours[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What prior staffing experience do you have?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] Held Trusted on Zombie Survival years ago[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What do you think the role entails? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Role of the staff is making the game enjoyable it always has been. Helping new players onto the server, showing them around spawn so they can pick a family and explaining heros plugin to them. Also the main part would be defusing situations and trying to keep people calm when it comes to raids or cases of grief. I myself being family leader of Aeres am obviously a big raider and I have seen them raids go bad quickly upsetting a lot of players in the past i have remained calm and helped to defuse the situation and representing my family. Also, occasionally checking for grief which does not happen so much do too family zones.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Why do you want to be a staff member? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]I want to be staff to help out the community that I have made so many friendships in over the past 5 years. I know i have a troubled past. But with not being banned or causing any trouble in the last 2 and a half years I want to say I have changed. I have noticed LoP and EscapeRestart making a comeback and I want to help it continue to strive.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]I am very calm and have a good knowledge of the rules on the server, I think any staff who has dealt with me can agree. My calmness is a needed trait when dealing with problems on LoP because you need to be able to look at both sides and understand what happened, then try to come up with a result that both parties can be happy with the result. But you also need the strength to deal with situations where 1 party is completely in the wrong and upset that they have been called at fault then you must deal with them in a quick way to help them understand the rule that they broke.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]It really depends on the situation in the case of raiding which is when most problems occur i can collect the items that have been raided and keep them in a chest and ask for more experienced staff to help me make the final call on the situation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]I feel i really cannot go on without talking about my past. I was younger in the past and immature i faced several bans and broke many rules and am lucky that I am still a part of the community. I am grateful that I am still apart of the community. Sadly it has taken me far too long to appreciate all the great things the staff have done to help this community over the years. Now that I can look back at the friendships I have made I am grateful for this community and I feel its my time to give back and its a good time to give back as the Community seems to be making a comeback and growing. I just want the best for the community and I feel i can best help by being a moderator. Thank you for everyone who has helped me over the years and thank you for taking the time to read this application.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Please list your references:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] Eggnog, Vino, Hexical[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Hey Vrgin, glad to see you apply!

As the leader of Aeres you've proven yourself a knowledgeable, active, and respectable player on this server. Your activity is great and you aren't hesitant to answer questions from what I've seen. While there are a lot of questions about your past that can be raised... I think it is important to note that the difference between you on previous SMPs to now, on LoP, is notable. You have completely changed and grown in maturity over the past year. In turn you have gained enough of my trust and respect for me to be confident that you would be a fine Moderator on the server. That is something I never could've said about you on Kami or DoD. People can indeed change and I for one believe you have.
I would like to see you placed on trial for us to see how you do and if all goes well with that have you as full member of the staff team soon.

+1

• Thank You
Reactions: Vrgin and Theodorre

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You've definitely changed for the better compared to previous SMPs, you're decently active and also helpful on the server. My only problem is that you can sometimes be biased towards certain families, but hopefully that should change when you become a staff member.

I'm going with a +1 for a 1-2 week trial.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vrgin

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Watched you a lot on this server and you definitely changed since kami's. You keep a cool head when things go wrong and are calm when chat starts getting heated do to raids. Mix that with your activity and helpfulness in chat and i feel you'd deserve a shot.

+1 For a trial as well :)

• Thank You

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Reffed you because watching you lead Aeres gives me a very big gauge on how well you'd be a staff member. Not only are you calm and collected, but you know just the right things to say. You are very active and aren't afraid to help people when its needed. I never knew you back in the day, but seeing others opinions about how much you have changed is a great plus! I'd love to see you on trial.

+1

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.