Vote for EscapeRestart!

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Voting for EscapeRestart pulls the server's name to the top of the list. This means that when new players open up the list of servers, they'll be more likely to see us.

PlanetMinecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/escaperestart/vote/

MinecraftForums:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers/419-escaperestart

Here's a quote from an article from MinecraftForums regarding voting:

Nearly everyone likes playing Minecraft multiplayer, because it's always more fun with more friends! Still, it can be a daunting task to find just the right server sometimes. Fortunately, we have recently released a helpful forum tool for just this scenario, the Minecraft Forum Server List!

The Minecraft Forum Server List is the place for Minecraft players to find the best Minecraft Servers, and the place for Minecraft Server operators to find the best players. There's a wealth of ways to find your new Minecraft home, search by Popularity, Country, Tags and more. Want mcMMO servers? We've got them! Creative, Pixelmon, Feed The Beast? Those too, and many more. Hover your mouse over "Other" at the top of the server list for a drop down full of filtering options.

If you're looking for a quick fix, the front page features the top 5 servers currently listed, which periodically updates. Consider dropping by, and checking them out.

This is great for players, but what about server owners? If you run a Minecraft server, adding your server couldn't be easier! Click Add Server from the Server List homepage, and follow the instructions. If you're looking for even more exposure for your server, then check out the Featured Server Auction system for more information on how you can reach even more of our millions of Minecraft Players!

So, please consider voting!

Last edited:

Rytheria

Reaction score
Add more voting to more popular Google sites.
I know when I look for a server I type "minecraft (insert server type here) server" and click the first few links that pop up, which is why I think ESCrestart should advertise there, too.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Add more voting to more popular Google sites.
I know when I look for a server I type "minecraft (insert server type here) server" and click the first few links that pop up, which is why I think ESCrestart should advertise there, too.
No offence, but from my experience those servers-list sites with the exception of PMC/MinecraftForums/Reddit bring in nothing but hordes of advertisers. The only best thing we can do now is record game-play about the server or hope for some swanky Youtube guy to come in, and obviously vote for the server to bring our name out there further.

Haven't seen EscRes on r/minecraft servers for a while. Psycho?

One rule I know about Reddit is that there's up-vote decomposition; it's also technically not allowed to pester your players to up-vote the server on Reddit.
[article=https://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/wiki/index#wiki_.5Bprimary.5D_tags]Vote Manipulation is strictly prohibited. This includes giving in-game rewards in exchange for upvotes and/or comments. Both you (and your server) will be banned from /r/mcservers if you are caught doing this.[/article]

However, I still think you should post the server there. The sub reddit rules for that also says you can re-post your server ad every 14 days. Pretty good, eh?

I've made a sample thread for you to reference on r/mcservers. (They are really picky with the formatting, if you post it wrongly they'll remove it immediately; they even have a bot to do so.)

Code:
TITLE: EscapeRestart [Hub] [PvP] [Creative] {Lava Survival}

* **Server Name**: EscapeRestart
* **Server Location**:
* **Website**: escaperestart.com
* **Wiki**: 
* **Server Address**: lobby.escaperestart.com
* **Version**: 1.8
* **Description**
**Lava Survival**: 
Battle against the lava god. Also known as Rituals of Fire, players are given a duration of time to build shelters to shield themselves against the waves of lava. The lava god has three moods, each mood will affect which tier of blocks the lava can burn through!.......

**Army of Darkness**: 
Play against other players in different gamemodes which include Capture the Flag (CTF) with laser-guns, or just infecting others with that nasty zombie disease you had! We have a variety of maps......

**Creative**: 
Creative server where people get to build.....

* **Rules**:
Reddit formatting - 1 asterisk = bullet point. Double asterisk = bold

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello all, votes have been reset on MinecraftForums. It is routine for it to reset every month. This means, if we keep up the consistent voting, we can be a part of the first page!

For those of you who have been consistently voting so far, thank you and please continue your support! We have probably seen a lot of good results and new players over the past few days, and we have to continue to vote to be able to yield that result.

For those who haven't voted yet, please do so - every vote counts to help make EscapeRestart a better place. I cannot express the importance of voting any further, especially on MinecraftForums. Voting is a really good method of getting the name of EscapeRestart out to everybody.

This month is December, so please wish EscapeRestart a Merry Christmas by giving one of the 15 seats in the front page of the Minecraft Forums server list by voting! :dance:

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
We've been slipping in the votes recently, and dropped from first page to the second page for MinecraftForums.

Guys, vote for us. Please. o/

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score