Village Application: Oceanus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Long ago, Captain Lonewolf and his First Mate Jinks sailed the seas looking for a new land to start anew.
After sailing off away from the land of Sancti, they crashed and sank to the floor of the ocean. As the Titan of the Sea, Oceanus, watched over the two sailors he blessed them with a small area of glass, stonebrick and wood that protected them from the water.
As the days and weeks and months went on, they decided to grow from this small area into there new land, which they would run along with the help of the Citizens of Sancti. As time went on more and more joined them, and the story continues onto this day.

Village name: Oceanus
Village theme: A city under the sea!

The approximate coordinates of the villagecenter: -1107, 47, -576

Members(included yourself and leaders):
Da_Jinks (Leader)
megan_blaze
DeSeppi
theWeakGuy48
Aidangrant44*
Alang24*
Andyg34*

*=Nomad.

Prefered tag: [Ocean]

Screenshot of the village: http://imgur.com/K5C3mcZ,G6Wc6zH,1HTsTsx,jJL13ey,oYLgEU1,YOHNpLv,xWC1Epr,8tPm2b1#0

Why should your village be official: Me and the other members of Oceanus have but tons of work into Oceanus, and the progress has been massive. I plan on, once we achieve village status, adding more buildings and recruiting more members, as well as doing special Oceanus events to keep activity high. Once town is achieved, I plan on adding extra bases/sattelites for more members. With Oceanus, we have held a high activity and overall have a great village I believe. Plus, with the ocean as our base, we will have tons of space to expand and expand more and more!

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I'll be happy to be the first to throw in a +1!

Why? Because over the last couple of days, I have observed immense progress done by this active little group of people! From a 3-room cramped settlement to a decent sized 10-room complex... Wow! Active, good looking, and a surely nice addition to our group of villages on Journey to Elysium!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I rather liked the closeness of your small group of members, Oceanus just has a nice lovely feel to it which I think would make it perfect for village +1

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Walked in your little village a little bit now, I quited liked it, you put quite some work in it and I would like to see it at a later stage, the members are quite active and nice, a nice perfect little village +1

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh very sorry, misread where I was permitted to vote! :(

I have spent quite alot of time in Oceanus, and I will say time well spent. I quite like the underwater town concept, and the "main street" or what I shall call it looks nice. Furthermore the playerhomes are well done, and the architecture in the settlement is gennerally above what I would expect.

Then we got Jinks, the leader ever since he started on the settlement I have seen he work hard to get everything to work. He have taken both new and old players into the the settlement and they have all helped the settlement grow bigger. The constant new projects makes me think this settlement will grow bigger and live long, I really like it.

1+

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Completely forgotten to vote on this even though I've been watching this grow x3
-1 because you're a froob
I love the concept and theme of Oceanus and have been looking over chat and the building itself to see how you have kept it going. I believe Oceanus will make a wonderful village and soon expand and perhaps get an official town when the time comes. The players seem to be lovely and with Jinks being a leader this village will be a fun and civilized place to be around! It's an obvious +1 from me.

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
Sorry I've been away for the last few days, now unlike the rest I have never personally seen Oceanus, but I do plan to visit Atlantis' rival ally very soon ;-). It looks amazing a lot of effort was put into this, and a lot of time especially to clear out the water (trust me I know). If I may make one suggestion though, and I am sure the picture under sells it, but work on your entrance a little bit. Because in the picture it looked like a plain stone structure on dirt, (which is more than likely now grass) and the entrance is the first thing people will see to gain access to the city. But I digress, like I said before amazing city, great people. a lot of effort +1

• Haha
Reactions: MustabearXD

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Sorry I've been away for the last few days, now unlike the rest I have never personally seen Oceanus, but I do plan to visit Atlantis' rival ally very soon ;-). It looks amazing a lot of effort was put into this, and a lot of time especially to clear out the water (trust me I know). If I may make one suggestion though, and I am sure the picture under sells it, but work on your entrance a little bit. Because in the picture it looked like a plain stone structure on dirt, (which is more than likely now grass) and the entrance is the first thing people will see to gain access to the city. But I digress, like I said before amazing city, great people. a lot of effort +1

Come visit Oceanus again, the pictures old! I added flowers, trees, glowstone lanterns, grass and just made it pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.