[VetOp] Zippywins's Veteran Operator App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
In-game username: Zippywins

Staff references (Controller+): N/A

Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): Zombie Trusted(twice) Zombie OP, Zombie Controller (1 day) Zombie Director (20 minutes) JTE Trusted, JTE OP, and JTE's official unofficial Mayor!!

How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: Vet Ops should not only hold themselves to the standards of Ops, but also go beyond that! Vet Ops should be able to solve most player based problems, as well as be familiar with the commands to help get the jobs done. They should also be a creative self starter, be outspoken about ideas and opinions, being able to get events started and going, as well as be able and willing to learn more back end server info. TL/DR- the Vet Op should be a well rounded individual that can learn easily and speak when needed.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: Because I am willing to work my butt of for this server, I have shown that I want to and will do more than what is asked when it comes to staffing and to the betterment of the server, I have a good understand of how the commands and other things work on the server which will help on the new one, and I will learn anything further that will help, and even more than what is asked to help with more

If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: Ask a fellow staff member for assistance, make sure I ask questions so I understand how to deal with said problem(s) or problems like it, if they do not know how to, go up the chain of command until I find the answer, but no matter who answers it ill make sure ill learn how to deal with it for future reference
How experienced are you with the current commands on the server, and would you be able to grasp many new commands quickly?: I understand and use Prizms and WorldEdit pretty well, im not a master of them but I am knowledgeable, and when it comes to learning it depends what it is, I am a quick learner but there are things that may take a time or two for me to fully understand.

What’s the best thing you have ever read?: Best could be used in many terms, so the book I enjoyed the most- House of the Scorpion, I know its not the most well written book, but I enjoy it immensely, I can imagine all of the places, people, and happenings in my head, I read this in 5th Grade and still love it to this day

If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: There is really not much to say that is not known to you, but like I said I will try my hardest to make this server prosper for the many months to come, and I am willing to help in any way I can as long as I am given the chance

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Greetings Zippywins,

After some discussion, we're going to... deny this application. I'm sorry but you're not ready. Reason for this I'm just kidding. Congratulations! We're going to accept this application because you've clearly shown your dedication and interest in the server. We also believe you have good ideas that will help keep the server fun and interesting. The only concern mentioned was your activity, as it was sometimes low on JtE but we hope this won't be an issue. Again, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.