Venom

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Name of map : Venom
Creator(s) : Hype Lewinsky, Hype the ninja, Hype the boss, Hype the Harajuku Barbie - (Sorry saw the perfect opportunity to make a Nicki Minaj reference)
Dimensions : 64x128x64 (but the playable area is only 64^3
Round Time : 8 minutes
Diggable depth of the map : 1 (the mountains are filled in with adminium)
Physics : (off) standard
Which server did you build your map on? : Caznowl Map Building
Number of secrets : Lolnone
.lvl file : http://www.mediafire.com/?ubu4hn1t6b75z9o -Credit to Mevgin for getting this <3
Description of map. : Two snakes intertwining themselves as they appear out of the sand and make their battle stances.
Screenshots of map :

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
It looks like an interesting map to try out. Definitely a lot of work putting into making those snakes for sure! I'm worried about gameplay like Reyvn, but we could always just edit the round time! It does look like the AoD map too, so you could add water to the terrain if you wanted to to spice it up. Either ways, the more maps the merrier =]

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
Looks pretty fun to play! Are the snakes hollow, or filled up with blocks? And I agree with DarkHender, there needs to be a way to keep people from making themselves unreachable.

• Love
Reactions: HypeBurst

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
They are hollow CR (saw the map in person c:) And it does look a lot like serpents from AoD, and I love that map :D
I do also agree with having adminium blocks placed so that, if they destroy the entire snake, they'll still be able to be reachable at the top.
Overall, great map <3

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all the nice compliments and good constructive criticisms. I would add adminium to the snakes but I feel as though the snakes are far too large to be made unreachable at the top and i'd have to get Mevgin to get me another .lvl file :p. If unreachableness does turn into a problem I might add watervators and adminium but we will have to see :).

Reactions: omgitsathong