Accepted Vat's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Username: Vatumok

Timezone: The Netherlands, GMT +1/+2

How many hours can you contribute per week?: I think that I can be on the server for at least 7 hours per week. Some days in the week I'll be busy working on my studies while other days I have a lot more time to be on the server, so those hours can be spread a bit uneven over the week.

Previous Staffing Experience: CZombie HC/Director, CTnT Operator, CMP Operator.

Why do you want to be staff?: I enjoy helping out on the server, be it assisting players with questions or discussing server matters with the other staff. I want to help to improve the server so that it can reach it's potentional and this is best done from a staff position.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: First of all I'd bring experience to the staff team. I had staffed for like 2.5 years and I grew a lot during that time, I know how to deal with almost any situation. I think I can use this to help out newer or younger staff members to get more comfortable in their role.
Furthermore I think I'd add a more critical but of course constructive view to some map/staff submissions. From what I've noticed is that other staff members sometimes forget to point out important flaws in their votes.
A weakness would probably be that I'm not very experienced with premium MC commands but this should be no problem as I'm a fast learner.

Additional Notes: AoD is a great server, one of the best things that has happened to ER recently. It's still growing and I see it has a lot of potentional. I'd love to be a part of that and I hope you give a chance to prove that I am a good staff member.

Referenced by: Fragile

With kind regards,
Arjen/Vatumok

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
C'mon Vat, you could've at least made this a little bit hard.

You have more staffing experience than any two AoD staff members (With the exclusion of tnm) combined. Even though your staffing was only on Classic, it's a lot of help. You're also very active, and given your timezone, that's a good thing. I can't honestly say that I have any reason to give you anything besides a halloween-whopper-aftermath coloured +

• Winner
  • Thank You
Reactions: Notme and Vatumok

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Vat, thanks for your application!

I think you're a very versatile staff member. Often you're on as soon as I'm getting home from school, so I don't always see a lot of you, but what I do see is a friendly face who knows what they're talking about.

+1.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Woops, thought I posted here!
Vat, I am so happy you applied! You're an awesome dude, and very mature and friendly. I feel that Fragile sums up my feelings about you exactly! I won't beat around the bush, here's a big [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR]. :)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Well all active staff members have voted they would really like you to join the staff team, and given your experience as a classic zombie director and your activity, I also share this view. So..

Welcome! Promoted to Moderator!
-Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.