[URGENT] Server Hacked

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello TTT, this is your dictator speaking.

Last night, the server was hacked into, most likely in an attempt at rebelling against my leadership and giving power to the proletarian masses. The hacker's identity is unknown, and only goes under the username of xxx_◘_xxx. If you know of any information regarding this tragedy, please alert me. Do not trust anyone.

As for the server itself, it is in absolute chaos. The structure has been completely abolished and I no longer have control over anything. So any brave souls who venture onto it, beware. Expect the worse. And I mean the worst.

Stay strong, all hail your leader, bless his soul, Chandler Bing/Inffy/Inf/Chandles/Infected/alien/great one/whatever else you people call me.

All jokes aside, I'm resigning and Aqua is taking over as Server Admin.

(there is actually an in-game event so go on the server! It may last all week-end so that everyone gets a chance to join in.)
(also in Australia it is already April 1st and I'm unavailable tomorrow which is why the event is now!)

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Fell into what? A hole? Are you okay!? No but seriously what do you mean? This was REAL.

In good news, I managed to defeat the culprit and have taken back control of the server. Everything should be back to normal now!
Inf, I'm confused on the forums I still have the moderator rank... could you ask a community admin to fix this pls :(