Twangfizz's Application for Op Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

twangfizz

^ Pretend this is a capital
Reaction score
Ingame username: Twangfizz
Rank requested: Operator (trial)
Age: 14 (yes the birthdate on my profile is wrong I'm not 57 :p)

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff): Da_Jinks, Defiant_Blob, MrShmid, K1ngHoward, ?TheQube? (possibly)

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself. Im 14 and I live in Washington State, In my free time I love to
play minecraft and hang out with friends. I also play Viola and I am a black belt in Kenpo. I would consider myself very mature for my age.

What achievements are you most proud of? Being a part of the Blocktopia community (yes I know this sounds cheesy
but its true), Building my own computor and earning my black belt.

What do you think your position entails? Being active on SMP and helping players understand the rules as well as assisting them when need be. Answering players questions and making sure that all players abide by the rules. In short helping players have a more enjoyable SMP experience.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? I would say that I am very mature, patient and understanding, as well as active, also the times when I am active tend to have a general lack of staff online, I enjoy finding answers to question as well as helping out other players even when its inconvenient.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do.
Try and do something fun with each of my friends.
Visit my relatives in Olso
Spend lots of time with my family
Make a Google Tranlsate powered chat translation mod for Minecraft.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?:I worked on this over multiple days. My sentences tend to sound awkward so I spent quite a while trying to smooth it out (still not 100% happy with it). My total time I would say to be around and hour and a half. I would say that half an hour to an hour would be a minimum for a typical staff application.

Q

Qube

Yeah, as has been stated above, active and helpful, a trial seems good to me! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.