TTT Summer 2020

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Hey everyone,

TTT is coming back again for a bit this summer! (and will remain open for as long as people are playing!)

It will be opening this Wednesday 5th August, at 19:00 BST. To connect, just type the following into your Garry's Mod console (if you aren't sure how to open it, see the bottom of this post): connect 85.114.128.114

If anybody has any suggestions for maps, playermodels or addons, let me know and I'll take a look! Feel free to post it in this thread or just contact me directly through forums/discord/steam.

All previous TTT staff are returning, so give them a big thank you when you see them!!! That's fly Pika Pika prime105 webpaige and Mars!

Can't wait to see you all again in-game, and most of all, can't wait to disguise as you all ?

Seeya then! Any questions just let me know!

- Inf/Chandler

Workshop collection (if you want to subscribe to everything before the server releases so that you don't have to download it all upon joining): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1276647445

How do I open my Garry's Mod console: Press the ` key (above left tab on a QWERTY keyboard) - this is what console is bound to by default, but if this doesn't work for you, go into your options menu, go to the 'Keyboard' tab, scroll down to 'Toggle developer console', and see what key is bound to it. If there's no key bound, or if you want to change it, click 'edit key' and choose a key, then click apply. Then use whatever key is bound to it to open up the console.